Where to buy tires in Broward

Started by nobull60, March 16, 2005, 03:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobull60

Any idea where I can get good mud tires in broward for a good price? I know about Browardmotorsports but anyplace else local besides them? Thanks for the help.

IT200

Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

bbf

you get a better deal on mail order

Big_G

QuoteAny idea where I can get good mud tires in broward for a good price? I know about Browardmotorsports but anyplace else local besides them? Thanks for the help.

COMPETITION CYCLE Old Griffin road Dania?

Toomey

Rick Case sometimes has Gators or ITP589's.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Chuck_Norris

RUSS at D&C Cycle will drop ship them to you. Call him(904)272-0747. Tell him I sent you

wilburz

check this site out:

http://www.onoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT

I ordered four tires from here and they come right to your door. Looked at countless websites and this one seemed to have the best prices. You should save 30 or 40 dollars compared to buying them from a shop in your neighborhood.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

SoFlaEiger

from my research thus far, nebraskatire.com has teh best prices EVER.  might wanna check into them...

Yamaha72

There are many dealerships in Broward that sell tires:
Broward Motorsports - davie rd. ext. 954-436-9905
Powersports - sunrise boulevard 954-467-0990
Riva yamaha - sample rd. and dixie hwy. 954-785-4820
Competition cycles- Old griffin road 954-920-7275
Rick case honda - Weston rd. 954-472-7720

You are better of buying tires of the internet
You will get a much better deal.

Try: Magicracing.com or Rockymountainatv.com

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Moose

Best I have found so far is on ebay, Tires cheap.
26" mud lites c series type 6 rims, lugs, caps, & stems $568 to my door.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Moose

I just looked at tiresnstuff, $754.60 for the same set up I posted earlier for $568.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen