Want to see something that sucks?

Started by JackL, April 06, 2007, 05:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Ok, so I thought I had a big clump of sawgrass stuck in my rear from my last ride.
Looking closer, I realise it is not a plant! 



So I'm cutting away with dykes. It really sucks. That crap is wrapped tight!!



Ten minutes of clipping and cutting my hands:





PISSED OFF, out comes the big guns. :)




Har har har, see ya wire crap!!




Like new. Ready for ridin.



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

xr100racer

yeah i know that sucks. happened to me before on a dirtbike and got all tangled around the sprocket real tight and couldnt move

and one time my buddie was driving his mud truck over a chain link fence in his truck and about 30 feet of it got wrapped around his driveshaft perfectly and broke the u-joint

that was about 6 monthes ago and the truck is still in the woods right where he left it

FOREMANRON

BEEN THERE FIRST TIME OUT WITH NEW BIKE
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

JackL

Quote from: Bounty on April 06, 2007, 06:02:46 PM
What a mess--I would  have loved to have seen the expression on your face when you found out what it was all wrapped up on your axle. I know what mine would have been and what I would have said lol. You got the right idea in bringing out the BIG GUNS. Is that copper, steel or both?

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. I must have rode 30 miles with that in there.
The expression came when I realised if I tied a chain to it and yanked in all likelihood it would mess up the bike!! It is galvanised. I wish it was copper, it is like $3.50 a LB. :)



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   Looks like one of my fishing escapades!!

Fox17


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com