Prayers Please....

Started by cheropride, April 06, 2007, 12:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Hey guys/gals....

Could anyone who reads this, please send prayers for my mom.  See my mom keeps alot of things to herself, and I just found out that she had a biopsy of her brain.  Okay, we all know that when they do a biopsy, and I can't even say the word, but you know what they are looking for.....  So could you all please pray that it the biopsy comes back negative, please.  I truly believe in the power of prayer, and I just pray that she does not go thru that kind of hell, I really don't think I could handle that.  So please pray for her, my mom's name is Sarah....

Thanks...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

qt314nfla

I'll certainly add Sarah to my prayer list.  Hope it all turns out ok.

lugnuts

2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

jujulo700R

Prayers to you and your family.
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

cheropride

Thank you guys...I really appreciate it. I am going to try really hard to keep my spirits up, and just keep praying.  Cause for all we know, it will all be okay.... And I must just continue to have faith that everything will be okay.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

dreth

That is very humbling for me right now. I am so wrapped up with this rally that it is blinding to real life issues. Prayers sent and i do wish you the strenght to cope until you find out that she is ok.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Prayers going up for Sarah and your family... and you are right about the power of prayer. God Bless

CABLEGUY1


JackL

Certainly. Hope all goes well.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Fox17


jayman

Prayers sent, please also keep my family in mind as well. 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Prayers go out for your mom. Please keep us updated on the out come stay strong.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

renmus

prayers for your mom and you have been made.

lswjth2

We will pray for your mom....Everything will be OK....

KB

I'll say a prayer for your mom (Sarah) too.
And remember,even if the result's come back w/ something on them remember it's not the end of the world.
They have come a long way in treatment nowaday's. the important thing is she's gotta have faith (you too)
When I lay down tonight I'll say a prayer for your mom & also jayman's brother.
  Just remember you gotta have faith baby.

Toomey

I'll keep praying for her.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

gearhead400

I pray that everything come back negitive. If she is diagnosted just stay strong for your mom so she can stay strong. It can be a hard road to go down but strength is the best medicine for any illness. My grandma and my uncle have all fought it away and are cancer free. My girlfriends mother has had it twice and this time she is making great improvements again. Please also pray that she makes a full recovery.

god bless   
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

bigscrub79

I will be praying for your mom and the family. Got some for you too Jayman.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

We all go throught hard times in our lifes, this situations make us stronger, prays for your mom and everyone that is having any kind of health problems ...
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

East Coast Dirty Girls

we will pray for a good outlook.  it is hard to think positive when situations arise, hope all turns out well.

ATVgirl

dreth


KB


cheropride

Well I just got the news, man I was so scared when the phone rang.  I was called her earlier, but she wasn't home.  So far so good.  It appears everything is coming back okay, she said her blood test are okay, and that everything looks okay w/biopsy.  She said they will want to recheck later.  It's hard getting the facts out of her, cause she doesn't want anyone to worry, but she did say it was all good news. 

Thank God, thank our Lord Jesus.  My stomach has been in knots ever since.  It's weird, I had been so anxious, and it's hard cause you need to try and good on like everything is normal.  So I am glad this day has finally come and gone, and all is good. 

Thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and support, it is truly appreciated!  And hey, Dreth, I hear you.  Prior to hearing that she had the biopsy, I had been so pre-occuppied with my camp, and all the little things in life.  Again people, I truly appeciated it.  I had to be out of town this weekend, and I did know that you all were praying for her, and it really help. 

It helped alot more than the Captain Morgan.  Never drink Captain Morgan, especially when your worried.  Man he kicks your butt.....

Thanks again.  God Bless.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

CABLEGUY1


cheropride

Thank you bounty, and thank you for your faith.  This one had me worried, it really did.  Usually I am very strong in faith, but this one had me scared.... thanks again....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com