C & R

Started by bluestroker, April 05, 2007, 02:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestroker

Is anyone going to C & R the weekend of 4/13-4/15?
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

crom A zone

i will be up there with about 25 of my freinds bring some trucks and buggies too and plenty of atvs let me no if u going u can meet up and ride with us
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bluestroker

Yeah I will be there I am going with a group of about 15 people or so
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Raptor700

Where is the place I would like to go as well. Could you give directions comming from Homestead?

bluestroker

www.crmotorsportspark.com

I think from homestead you just take Krome Ave to Hwy 27 N, then take Hwy 27 N all the way us its on Hwy 27 B4 Lake Placid if u know where that is you can go on the website and go to directions if thats not right
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Raptor700


OutlawedRubi

we will be there Friday Evening with about 15 atvers and come over and say hi  gather together riding
03 Rancher Lift Laws
03 Rancher Lift Laws HMF
03 Rubi Lift Laws HMF
06 Ranger 700 EFI Lift Laws
07 Deluxe 800 EFI Lift Laws
05 Ford CC Latrait Fx4
06 Dodge Megacab 4x4 on 35
05 28' Keystone Tail-Gator Trailer
[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/outlawedredneck"]http://community.webshots.com/user/outlawedredneck[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

If you read the C&R web page they say Trucks Gone Wild is going to be there recording there DVD that they sell. This should be a good weekend to go and watch those people who want to get on tape LOL Plus they said a few of those big Central trucks are going to be there.  I think I am going to try to make it at least to see those crazy people :drive.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

dont worry bout seeing crazy people me we got like 25 people in our group and bout  10 trucks and  3 buggies u wont be able to miss us just look for the bunch of lil rangers all jacked up on big mud tires and come and say hi
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

LOL alrighty you do the same I will be driving ol' reliable



I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

nice ill look for u all there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

I will be there on Sat. all day... see yall out there :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

bluestroker

hope to see everyone out there I think it should be a good weekend I will be on a Grizzly 660  here is a pic

[attachment deleted by admin]
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com