Any opinions on DMC-Alien Exhaust

Started by Raptor700, April 05, 2007, 12:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor700

I'm looking into buying an exhaust system for my raptor '07 700.
I want dual exhaust system. The DMC-Alien Twin afterburner dual exhaust seems to be what I'm looking for. Any commints on the dual exhaust or any other dual exhaust would be greatly appreciated.
I know i will need a EFI controller to change the fuel mix for this exhaust.

PLAYBOY_400

I DONT HAVE DAUL'S ON MY 400EX BUT I DO HAVE AND AFTERBURNER DMC AND ITS AWESOME. MY UCLE HAD THE ALIEN ON HIS RAPTOR AND ITS WAS GREAT TOO. NEVER ANY PROBLEMS AND GREAT POWER. LOONEY TUNE EXHAUST MAKES DUALS TOO. I THINK ITS LTE.COM OR LOONEY TOONED EXHAUST .COM. SOMETHING LIEK THAT.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Raptor700

I saw the looney toon but I couldn't find much info on it. And the same for the LTE. That is why I was leaning towards the DMC-Alien I found more info about it. Thanks for the input

TRX450R_Racer

LTE & Looney Tune are the same.

Alien exhaust isn't really loud either. I think it is a good choice.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com