Don't buy Citgo Gas

Started by budman, April 03, 2007, 06:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

NEWS FLASH:

Dictator Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and CITGO owner is NOW getting a Russian Weapons
Factory built by Putin.
The RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory
in Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups
throughout the Americas.
Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for
him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez
has Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed at: Guess >>>>>>Who?
CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS
due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela .
Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be
used against you, your basic human rights,
and your freedom! He will start wars here in the Americas that will
probably be the death of millions of free people.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of
revenue from his holdings.
HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move that everyone should be
aware of.
ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", THEY'VE STARTED TO
CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES FROM CITGO TO: "PETRO EXPRESS"
DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!!
"PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."
KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Inyourdraft2000

I try to buy all my gas from Hess
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

budman

The turnpike is all citgo gas. I haven't bought for a long time, I just wanted to remind folks
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Prairie Master

Its amazing all military bases are still CITGO  ???
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

as if there was a need for another reason not to buy gas from them?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Loopy

Read the whole story about this email.. Part of it are total bogus.
Unfortunately the site would not let me copy and paste.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/citgo.asp


Redinjun

Does that mean AK's are getting cheaper?

Prairie Master

Quote from: Bounty on April 03, 2007, 08:41:22 PM
Chavez is definitely spreading his agenda and getting it by flooding the markets with cheap oil. Since the military bases has Citgo, they are helping spread his agenda even more.

The gas on base is just as high priced as off base, Usually the exact same price
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

shirah86

well i cant even think of where the closest citgo is im surrounded my circle k's

qt314nfla

Quote from: Loopy on April 04, 2007, 06:03:49 PM
Read the whole story about this email.. Part of it are total bogus.
Unfortunately the site would not let me copy and paste.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/citgo.asp



Very interesting Loopy.  Thanks for posting.  Yes it's long if you chose to read it but very interesting.  Take the time to atleast read the large wording on this if you don't chose to read the articles.

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

KB

I heard that 7-11's are dropping Citgo because of loss of sale's.

budman

The Venezuela government, headed by dictator Chavez, is the sole owner of the CITGO Gasoline Company.  Sales of products at CITGO stations generate cash back to Chavez to help him in his vow to bring down our government.  You can verify the ownership of CITGO on their own website.

So here we have a socialist dictator, determined to bring down the government of the U.S., and using our money to finance achieving that goal!

CITGO Gasoline is closely aligned with Southland Corporation's 7-11 stores and most if not all 7-11 stores that sell gasoline are selling CITGO gas.  So the next time you stop in for a Slurpee or a Big Gulp - if you also pump a tank of gas, you're putting cash in the hands of Hugo Chavez and his agenda of hostility toward the U.S.

As for me, I won't be doing any such pumping of CITGO gas.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

#3 LTR450

I stopped the 1st time this came out, and I have heard the same about 7/11 but it will take time.

duroc825

While we're at it should we also stop buying anything made in CHINA? The largest and most powerful communist country in the world. Created primarily by us!

FishaHallic

Listen, I could care less about Citgo or Hugo Chavez but if you ask me I'll take a communist over a Muslim any day.  I mean at least we already proved that the U.S. can beat communism but we have have a long way to go to prove we can beat the lowly Muslims and their terrorist ways.  BRING ON THE COMMIES AND DOWN WITH THE MUSLIMS  :box.gif

MOB4x4

#16
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 03, 2007, 07:18:13 PM
as if there was a need for another reason not to buy gas from them?

Id@
this guy looks like his name is abdul I DONT THINK  HE CAN BE TRUSTED

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MOB4x4 on April 05, 2007, 02:16:03 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 03, 2007, 07:18:13 PM
as if there was a need for another reason not to buy gas from them?

Id@
this guy looks like his name is abdul I DONT THINK  HE CAN BE TRUSTED

?
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MOB4x4

im just saying i think you look like a dot head thats all and i didint make this to got on anybodys nerves so go change your tampon

qt314nfla

Quote from: MOB4x4 on April 06, 2007, 02:50:48 AM
im just saying i think you look like a dot head thats all and i didint make this to got on anybodys nerves so go change your tampon

He just posted a question mark.  Maybe you could borrow his tampon cause it looks like you need it more. :-*

Ida_Mann

I'm hurtin so bad over this,,,dunno if I can carry on.

I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

budman

I think he looks more like a "pull start" rather than a "push start"    ;)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: budman on April 08, 2007, 02:52:54 PM
I think he looks more like a "pull start" rather than a "push start"    ;)

doh!

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth


Ida_Mann

I had tons of gas last night,,,,,had to sleep with the windows open.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com