Where to ride in Sarasota

Started by Jford, March 15, 2007, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jford

Anyone know of anywhere to ride in the Sarasota/Bradenton area?

qt314nfla

No where.  There is no riding anywhere in Sarasota or Manatee county unless you own property.

Jford

So where is the closest spot besides Croom?

qt314nfla

River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest.  Wish I had better news for ya.  If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend.  The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on March 25, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest.  Wish I had better news for ya.  If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend.  The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.

You must be the coolest girl on a quad. I wish you rode the Holeylands.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

bigscrub79

Quote from: JackL on March 27, 2007, 05:08:02 PM
Quote from: QT314 on March 25, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
River Ranch and you have to be an owner or Ocala National Forest.  Wish I had better news for ya.  If you haven't read about the ATV rally please do and attend.  The goal is to get the attention for the need for more riding areas of which we've already paid in.

You must be the coolest girl on a quad. I wish you rode the Holeylands.
LOL Obviously you never met her.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

goin_deep

just a question what is this florida muddriders  a 4 wheeler club an if so where at?
05 4x4 kawasaki prairy 360 camo lifted

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com