waresboro race

Started by badcompanyracing, March 27, 2007, 09:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

Alex we racing in april????????????let's get it posted, I know it's NOT a $1000 race but it's still a race.
I heard some big boys might be coming????
:D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

WHAT???//< Did you hear that we were coming ???? LOL ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

Quote from: dynodon on March 27, 2007, 10:25:25 PM
WHAT???//< Did you hear that we were coming ???? LOL ;D
thats the rumor, just wanting to make sure about what weekend the1st weekend is easter i think?
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 28, 2007, 11:11:50 AM
you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......

I'll see what we can do on the food cause you will probally have plenty of time to eat once you're sent back to the trailer
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on March 28, 2007, 09:52:02 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 28, 2007, 11:11:50 AM
you know, you boys better get out there and kill a hog or have a benefit for something, cause you know we coming to eat and smoke some a$$......

I'll see what we can do on the food cause you will probally have plenty of time to eat once you're sent back to the trailer

yeah just about like the last race at c&r.....hey i might need some one to level the dirt at the starting line....since your not running in the big boy class, can ya hook a brotha up?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

The only trip to the trailer I see , is to get MORE alky for the bike, CUZ they be runnin !!!!!!!!! ;)



I second the hog thing, You know us fat boys love to EAT!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

heck you guys know I am just coming to watch Tony take down his own track record.  This should be the month.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well the purple beast is ready I got that baby tuned in. So I know if I cant do it you guys will be there to take it over. I had it long enuff. I heard some big boys from N.C will be there and them boys have some bad a$$ bikes. I seen them run 3.69 at 90 mph. in sand.Well hope you guys show up its going to be a great race. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

If I can find a ride, I will be there....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

you already making excuses smoke??????????????????????????
are we racing, Alex let us know something..... :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

yeah now that I think about it, that is easter weekend, i might not be coming.  depends on what momma says.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on March 30, 2007, 06:40:42 AM
yeah now that I think about it, that is easter weekend, i might not be coming.  depends on what momma says.
Exactly !!!!! we have family from out of town, So it might not happen !?!?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well I hope you guys can make it up for the race Its goona be fun .     Well we had a  test n tune tonight in waresboro and I took the purple beast and broke the track record. It ran low 3.80s All night I ran a 3.77 @85.mph then backed it up with a 3.81 @82mph. The track was workin preety good. But it dosent count until this weekend when we have our race So Iam going to have to do it again but I aint worried I got that baby runnin. ;)  So  go talk to mama and beg.lol Stand up and tell her Iam grown and going to GA to the race. >:(  :w :drive.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

dynodon

That would work at my house!!!! , BUT < NOT at Smokies !!!!!!
I am trying to get some visit time in with my niece, and nephew, So maybe I can make it, NOT sure yet though, Cuz I have been out of town working ALOT lately :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

hey Alex
polaris 8
banshee 2
you know what I'm saying ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
see ya sat.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

Won't be making it this weekend.  Tony, hope you get the track record broke.  get the results up on sunday now and don't be late.  see you guys in two weeks, if you come to florida.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

we all knew ya'll would get scared :) :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

if you think we are scared, you sure have a big surprise....

it's actually called something like really really busy....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

I wont be there in two weeks Smoke. I Will be at planetsand. so we might be abel to make  it for your guys next race.So it going to be up to you and dyno don to set the bar real high so us Ga boyz wont even have a chance.So good look and I will post what happens this weekend. ;D
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

badcompanyracing

Tony has ya'll a surprise, and I seen it ;D ;D ;D
you know we ain't in ya'lls class but we can figure motor and frame give us few lengths and we'll try ya :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) or bring a pro stock you know them rules ;D ;D and ya know we're LEGAL >:( >:( >:(
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

I am NOT scared  !!! Toni isnt in my class either ;)


GOOD LUCK out there at the planet race Toni !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

what is there website, so I can get it sticky up in the C&R drag race board.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

methyman

Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

thanks methy....now everything is set up.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com