Need orange plastic fence...

Started by mudnuri, April 03, 2007, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Anybody know where I can get several hundred feet of this fencing? Prefferably some being thrown away.
I also need some survey type stakes.
THX,
Brian
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

GENERAL-Z

they have it at home depot pretty cheap
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

mudnuri

Yes they do.
I am hoping to find some used fencing for cheaper than pretty cheap. Like a donation.
I joined this 2 wheeler club to help host an event. They gave me section 1 which includes the start and finish. Since I am a quadder in a 2 wheel club, I am hoping to make my section the best.
Any help to impress them will be appreciated.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

greenmachine

They're just 2wheelers, you only need to it 1/2 as good as you think.... ;)

mudnuri

hehehe
Nah, they are actually a really great group of people. Heck, if it weren't for the 2 wheelers, there would be no FTR.
A few members don't even race they just come to camp and ride around and help cut trail and whatever else needs to be done.
A few of us (quadders) stepped up to help make a difference.
I am going to try Ranger Const. for some used or throw away as this doesn't need to look brand new.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Redinjun

I guess if you have to drive to Clearwater, you'd be better off buying it?  If not I know a place stacked 4 feet tall and dying to move it free.

mudnuri

I knew I could count on somebody in here to help!
PM sent!

We could use that banner stuff they use to liven up a place. Typically grand openings or car lots or gas stations. What do you call those? It is a whole string of little flags all different colors. Don't know where to get that. I will buy that for sure.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com