ATVFlorida.com is shutting down.

Started by mrbones, April 01, 2007, 03:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

dynodon

Thats just WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell off the chair !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

eldiablo64

haha good one Bones!  but with 5942 members why would you shut it down?
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

450rcrazy

Quotebut with 5942 members why would you shut it down?

becouse only a few of the members contribute to keep the site going.

That was a good one Bones.Thanks for all the work you put into keeping the site going.

Chuck_Norris


renmus


SWAMP_DONKEY


1FasterBlaster

   I hate this website anyway.I'm actually undercover for the other side!! April Fools!!

Ida_Mann

that's it,,,,,,,Brady's off my Christmas card list ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

Good one.....but it only got 248 hits by the time I posted this....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Quote from: budman on April 02, 2007, 08:19:42 AM
Good one.....but it only got 248 hits by the time I posted this....


LMAO, nice...got me three days later. :)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

americanhighlander

You got  me worry bit on here.. LOL  ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

should have kept it going on a little longer and got some money out of people, to be honest thats the first thing I thought  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

GrizzlyGator


sykolincoln

 :stoogies.gif :G :cursing.gif :no
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Peeper


yfz450psycho


BA400R


mrbones

Welcome to the site BA400R. Glad you could make it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: americanhighlander on April 03, 2007, 08:47:47 PM
You got  me worry bit on here.. LOL  ;D

  LOL   I miss this guys POST...... APRIL FOOLS.  LOL

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com