croom 3/18-27/2005

Started by atvtrailer, March 14, 2005, 02:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

any1 gonna go to croom durin spring break?
05 450r #13B

raptor660


robo02cop

I will probably be there a couple of those days.  I am off weds the 16th till fri the 24th!!! Send me a message if you wanna hook up and ride!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

atvtrailer

#3
i know im riding 3/19-22, but will ride other days if any1 sais they wanna go, and im meeting a friend there another day during the week, just dont know what day yet
05 450r #13B

GSPKurt

I'd like to ride on the 25th- Friday. Anyone else want to meet up? ???
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

atvtrailer

I'll see how i feel after ridin this sat,sun,mon,tues, but for right now yes im up for it :)
05 450r #13B

GSPKurt

#6
Friday the 25th is the first day I can get there-(work :'( ). I have never been there. Are any of you able to go Friday that can show me the place? I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just lookin' for someone to cruise with.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

redtree511

Hey Guys,

Me and Agent will be up @ Croom on Sat. 19th. Probaly around 10:15-10:30 if anyone wants to meet up.  We will park by the bathrooms in the second use area.  

Let us know.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

atvtrailer

#8
il be there saturday and sunday, and more days durin spring break :). il be either be by the first pit with my green dodge 1500 reg. cab,yellow 400ex and a red suzuki quadrunner, or if i have a yellow utility trailer with me we may be parking back near the restrooms, not sure what time il be there yet, depends on how eirly my friend gets up here to my house. il mostlikly be there before 10 one way or the other. I told agent i would meet him at the restrooms around 1030, i guess we will meet by the 2nd day restrooms at 1030 or so, +- like 10-15 min  :-/
il try to hand around that area around 1030
05 450r #13B

prnstar123

I will try to make it sat. the 19. I'm coming from ft. lauderdale. green truck with blue 450
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

susieblazer

 [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

      Hey Randall,
                Any chance you may get to ONF on Sat?
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com