Suzuki with new tires

Started by MadMudder, April 01, 2007, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Just thought I would put up some pics of my ride with the new tires... I bought the rears and the fronts used to be the rears... Tell me whatcha think...

[attachment deleted by admin]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

Thats allot of tire...

[attachment deleted by admin]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

You have no anwser ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Young Gun

Did you steal those off a John Deere farm tracker? Lol those are some big@$$ tires.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

MadMudder

Thought about it.... There actually mudbugs.... 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

06 BaNsHeE

Can you spin em?My rancher350 4x4 spins the 25s like nothing so I wanna go up 2 26s next time I shop for tires.Your gunna love them I love mine There a good mud tire thats not as aggresive as an outlaw or EDL

MadMudder

Yeah it spins them alright in first gear. But when your riding on sandy trails or something like that then thats where you really notice the power loss. But it had no problem in the mud. I was actally suprised that I didnt need to go to low range.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

JackL

Nice. Now I'm wanting some 27's like those for my Vinson.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY