My first web site

Started by 450rcrazy, March 31, 2007, 05:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

Tell me what you think . But please be nice it's my first attempt.www.onlypowersports.com

TurboGSXR

very nice......invest in a descent graphics program and your all set

Good Luck!
(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

foreman1

Good job on your website , must be a pain to clean all them bikes.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Great site. I really enjoyed browsing through it. What a happy family!  :)
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

Young Gun

Looks good, but like someone else said get some graphics on it.  Also take into consideration some users still may be living in the past on dial-up, and .swf will not load quickly for them. I can always spruce it up for a pretty penny ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

450rcrazy

thanks for all the positive feedback.I am still trying to learn and plan to improve the site as I learn more.I really started building it becouse I like to learn new stuff and keep my mind from going totally knumb. It's also is a way for out of town family members to see what I am up to.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com