NASCAR

Started by 450R_Matt, September 08, 2004, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

sorry dont watch Non Athletic Sport Created Among Rednecks sorry guys but i dont see much fun in watching some guys driving in circles??? Grand prix, Rally, or even Le mans seems just bit more interesting.  :-/
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

Big G, I am coming over for the race, I bring the beer ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

Quotesorry dont watch Non Athletic Sport Created Among Rednecks sorry guys but i dont see much fun in watching some guys driving in circles??? Grand prix, Rally, or even Le mans seems just bit more interesting.  :-/
I was gonna bite my toung but I can't. You are surely entitled to your opinion there but to call a professional race car driver of NASCAR caliber nonathletic is just an uneducated comment.
 ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

o4250

Quotesorry dont watch Non Athletic Sport Created Among Rednecks sorry guys but i dont see much fun in watching some guys driving in circles??? Grand prix, Rally, or even Le mans seems just bit more interesting.  :-/


Not A real sport? Got to A race and say its not fun to watch people go in circles [smiley=abduct2.gif]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com