I could use some prayers... Get me in the military :(

Started by Toomey, March 30, 2007, 11:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I'm all signed up to join the Marine Corps, my date to leave is June 4th, all said and done pretty much, just waiting to leave.  This past Sunday I got a weird bulge in my stomach, and we had it checked out yesterday, and it turns out that my left kidney has been blocked up, and on Sunday I guess it go irratated or something and really bulged.  I never had any symptoms of this, I got surprise attacked to say the least.  We're gonna try a procedure to save it if it's still working somewhat, even 10%.  If it's dead, then it's gotta come out.  That all is no big deal at all.  What has me worried is that with one kidney, you're DQ'ed from serving in the military.  So if anybody wants to sponser a future and hopefull Marine with some prayers, I'd appreciate it.  Maybe this is God's way of saying not to join, I'm not sure.  I always ask Him to give me what's best to me before the things I want.  Well, if you all can ask him to get me in the military or have the kidney blow up right now, He knows what's best for me, but I sure do want to join. 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

yunt2ride

First off, thanks for wanting to serve our country. Hope everything works out the way you want it to go. Prayers sent, thanks again and try to stay safe.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Rotaxian

you'll be fine. as they say on the Island (PI) the brain is the most powerful muscle.  Prayer sent.

Semper Fi.
"Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem..." President Ronald Reagan

Bombardier 400HOxt
FR125 Rotax Minimax (crewchief)

Thrumud

I hope everything turns out ok.  Thank you for serving our country.  ;)
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Mario,
  I hope you get better quickly. How's your dad doing?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MadMudder

Quote from: yunt2ride on March 31, 2007, 12:12:32 AM
First off, thanks for wanting to serve our country. Hope everything works out the way you want it to go. Prayers sent, thanks again and try to stay safe.
Hey man same here. That is terrible. Im not a supersticous or very religous person but I think that it means something. I dunno. Just hope for the best.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

450rcrazy

I will pray for gods will in your present situation,I hope everything turns out good and that you are healthy no matter the outcome.

Inyourdraft2000

Thanks and will definately put a word in w/ the good Lord, He knows best for sure and its great that you recognize that early on......GodSpeed
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Sending prayers that God will guide you to the correct and that you will recognize it as such.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

Fox17

ill be praying for ya. i hope everything works out well. sometimes what we want isnt what God wants for us. He knows best though. there has to be a reason. He will work everything out.

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Toomey

Thanks for the prayers everyone.  It's great to have the support from all of you.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it

Chuck_Norris

Caryy on Brother, Prayers to you for your health first and foremost. and a special thanks to You for the passion to serve. I salute you.......... :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

SWAMP_DONKEY

Put it in his hands brother, I will pray for Gods will in this case.

RAD 450r

Wow this is surprising, prayers to you brother. 
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

dreth


gearhead400

Quote from: Bounty on April 09, 2007, 02:27:08 AM
I sincerely want to say godd luck and good health. I commend you for you service to our country. May God bless you in all ways.

Thats what i wanted to say but he said it better so i'll just quote him!

god bless, i hope your able to serve. If you do best of luck and come back safe! and most important of all thank you!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]