Street bike riding

Started by TRX450R_Racer, March 30, 2007, 11:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Does any of you have a street bike? I have a cruiser and I would like to meet new people to ride with. If anyone would like to hook up for a ride let me know.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Thrumud

Frank just put street tires on the quad, maybe some turn signals and I'll ride with ya.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

digginfool

Riding street bikes is really cool and I loved riding my Harleys but got to the point where I couldn't stand going out anymore.  Every trip was like I was the main character in the game Frogger.  After 7 years, I sold them.  Be careful out there; nobody in South Florida gives a crap.  Hell, the way I see it, if they can't see me in my F350, they sure as hell can't see me on a bike.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Thrumud on March 30, 2007, 09:58:45 PM
Frank just put street tires on the quad, maybe some turn signals and I'll ride with ya.

If I could I would.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: digginfool on March 31, 2007, 08:07:53 AM
Riding street bikes is really cool and I loved riding my Harleys but got to the point where I couldn't stand going out anymore.  Every trip was like I was the main character in the game Frogger.  After 7 years, I sold them.  Be careful out there; nobody in South Florida gives a crap.  Hell, the way I see it, if they can't see me in my F350, they sure as hell can't see me on a bike.

Traffic isn't as bad here as it is down buy you. Especially out west where we ride.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

foreman1

Quote from: digginfool on March 31, 2007, 08:07:53 AM
Riding street bikes is really cool and I loved riding my Harleys but got to the point where I couldn't stand going out anymore.  Every trip was like I was the main character in the game Frogger.  After 7 years, I sold them.  Be careful out there; nobody in South Florida gives a crap.  Hell, the way I see it, if they can't see me in my F350, they sure as hell can't see me on a bike.

I have to agree with diggin,
I use to ride and spent most of my time watching my back when stopped at intersection , bike in gear with cluctch in hand just in  case. Too many close calls and traffics only gettin worse , sold the street bike .
Quads are more fun when you can find a place to ride .

Miss the street bike occasionaly though. :'(
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com