where to find parts for a 1984 Nissan stanza

Started by rubicon500kid, March 30, 2007, 12:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

 i just got a free 1984 Nissan stanza fx with only 65000miles on it now it hasnt bine start since 1998  so im going to work on it and what not but i was wondering where can i get parts for it at online ?  i kinda wanna fix it up since it will be my daily driver now since im going to start the body work/body drop and baggin my s10
thanks efren
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

96cobra10101

I haven't been in a Salon since the one I was shotgun in got run over by a bus.  I am sure if you hit Ebay you can can everything you need to complete your project.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

shirah86

im pretty sure i have one of those down back ill let yah know

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com