any one been to croom this week?

Started by USFfishing, March 29, 2007, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USFfishing

Has anyone been to croom this week?  Is it packed?  I plan on trying to get a camp site Friday and wanted to know if it was feasible.  If it has been packed all week then I will probably just head up to ocala.  Let me know if anyone has been there to take a look in the past couple days.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Bad ass bowtie

I just left yesterday. Plenty of sites available when I left. We had an awesome time. Im just sore as hell now. We tried to cover the whole place!

dirtycruiser

My son and his crew checked in last night around 11pm and they got the last site. I just made reservations for the best western to rest there tomorrow night anticipating a long day of riding and getting beat up. Sunday will be 4 wheeling in the truck next door with the FJ Cruisers. Dirt play all weekend! Damn, life is good!
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

PS, I should be leaving Ft Myers in the morning about 7am to get up there for breakfast in camp, if their up by then.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

USFfishing

thanks guys, I got up there friday morning around 8 and found a site to throw my tent on till I could get up there with my winnebago.  The campsites were packed but the park was empty, strange.  We had a great time, the trails were pretty dusty but we rode all day and maybe saw three other groups on the trails.  very nice.  Croom has an awesome campground for people with RV's.  It is nice having power all night.  Wish we had more nice places like croom.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com