2008 Ford Super Duty Recall! Watch Video!

Started by AmericanRobster, March 25, 2007, 01:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

either way you boys need to stop with all the BS .... the last time i checked we were supposed to act somewhat like adults ....

FYI - ford recalled about 35, 000 of these trucks ( one of which was my Dad's ) only about 3,000 of them were actually out on the road... a majority of them were in dealer stock ... either way my dad got upgraded to the 7.3L in a king ranch at no extra charge


OTHER THAN THAT ..... I LOVE MY FORD !


PS Only Little Boys Wear Bowties !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2007, 08:47:41 AM
either way you boys need to stop with all the BS .... the last time i checked we were supposed to act somewhat like adults ....

FYI - ford recalled about 35, 000 of these trucks ( one of which was my Dad's ) only about 3,000 of them were actually out on the road... a majority of them were in dealer stock ... either way my dad got upgraded to the 7.3L in a king ranch at no extra charge


OTHER THAN THAT ..... I LOVE MY FORD !


PS Only Little Boys Wear Bowties !

he has a 7.3L in a 2008?

or am I misunderstanding your post?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 29, 2007, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2007, 08:47:41 AM
either way you boys need to stop with all the BS .... the last time i checked we were supposed to act somewhat like adults ....

FYI - ford recalled about 35, 000 of these trucks ( one of which was my Dad's ) only about 3,000 of them were actually out on the road... a majority of them were in dealer stock ... either way my dad got upgraded to the 7.3L in a king ranch at no extra charge


OTHER THAN THAT ..... I LOVE MY FORD !


PS Only Little Boys Wear Bowties !

he has a 7.3L in a 2008?

or am I misunderstanding your post?


no actually i was wrong he just got a F-450...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2007, 09:51:11 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 29, 2007, 09:29:03 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 29, 2007, 08:47:41 AM
either way you boys need to stop with all the BS .... the last time i checked we were supposed to act somewhat like adults ....

FYI - ford recalled about 35, 000 of these trucks ( one of which was my Dad's ) only about 3,000 of them were actually out on the road... a majority of them were in dealer stock ... either way my dad got upgraded to the 7.3L in a king ranch at no extra charge


OTHER THAN THAT ..... I LOVE MY FORD !


PS Only Little Boys Wear Bowties !

he has a 7.3L in a 2008?

or am I misunderstanding your post?


no actually i was wrong he just got a F-450...

awesome, i love that truck.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 28, 2007, 10:39:27 PM
I have never understood why people think there truck is so much better than everyone elses.  If you truly believe that why get so upset when they drive something other than what you drive.  Theirs is just going to leave them stranded right?  So who cares what anyone says about what you drive.  Yall want to pay my bills then I will drive what ever you want me too LOL
great point
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Ida_Mann

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on March 29, 2007, 03:10:00 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 28, 2007, 10:39:27 PM
I have never understood why people think there truck is so much better than everyone elses.  If you truly believe that why get so upset when they drive something other than what you drive.  Theirs is just going to leave them stranded right?  So who cares what anyone says about what you drive.  Yall want to pay my bills then I will drive what ever you want me too LOL
great point

great post.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

hudson guy

I could be wrong but I think I saw that truck out at river ranch last week?
2000 Foreman 450es
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg[/url]

nascarfreak88

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on March 28, 2007, 05:39:35 PM
also what about the overheating problems of the Duramax there isnt any so dont start
and are you #88 fan

When JohnF comes back this weekend ill have him send that link to me of the DMax problems.

I was pointing out that Ford does not make their diesel engines in reply to other people saying "Ford makes nothing but junk"

Yes, i was a DJ fan for a long time untill i lost all interest in NASCAR when it got too main stream.

GENERAL-Z

well he is a loser for switching to toyota
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com