wheelie pics

Started by KD 428, July 06, 2006, 02:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: RAD 700r on August 24, 2006, 09:32:22 PM
Sweet beadlocks man, i wish i had those

They came with the helmet.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

anyone else got a helmet that comes with beadlocks?

KD 428

yeah thanx guys. i got the package deal at publix only $19.99!! lol
HONDA CRF450R

reconmudder

me on my crf50

[attachment deleted by admin]
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

yfz#78

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack"]http://groups.myspace.com/quadflattrack[/url]

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

slowZ400


MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

kickflip42585

Here are a few I have done.


not off the ground yet







I crashed on this one and I know it's not a wheelie



It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

4door5g

we need some more pics guys/gals. were they all at? i need to get out and get some myself but its hard to ride a wheelie and take a pic of you doing it at the same time
2005 400ex built 440
2006 yfz450 SE
2006 raptor 350


Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Hondabeefast

#38
fsterthanmydad92 i think that is croom /\ /\ /\

pic 1-me doing a lil wheelie

pic 2-one of my buddys doing a wheelie
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

hwy raptor

here's one of me at Holey Lands

and another ...

94Hardbody4x4

I finally was able to pull a wheelie this weekend. It was only for 22 seconds though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOxv6oqLhf8&mode=related&search=
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

FLA.SHEE


NYRAPTOR

at croom

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com