Hard Rock SSQSA

Started by #26YFZ, March 25, 2007, 07:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Showed up for the first moto today to try out the new lens.  Pictures aren't the best i've taken due to not being allowed on the track but I think some came out ok.  Too many to post each one here so I'll just link the album.  Didn't get everybody but it was hot and I needed some breaks lol.  PM me if you find one you like and want in full size.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/Hard%20Rock%20SSQSA/

Hondarider22

pictures look good! heard there was alot of crashes, hope everyones ok.

#26YFZ

Yeah Ryan Ellis and Lyndon Thacker went down pretty hard. Both got pretty lucky though, the outcomes could of been A LOT worse!  Hope both of em feel better.

53yfz450

pics look good darren you deff. have some skill!! thanks
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

came out a little grainy  :-\ shoulda been better

blindkaeta

if you don't want the grain, turn the settings on pic quality down one notch.  Great pics!!!  Don't you have a really good lens?  It may sound stupid about the pic quality but the camera might be working to hard if you understand what I'm saying.  Good luck!

#3 LTR450


Ida_Mann

looking good dude,,,,thought I saw you out by the flagstand.

wanna switch lenses ;-)

I just got back not long ago and am starting to sort out all the pics,,,,I have 2618 to go through.

I know it's a lot, but I kept seeing stuff I'd like a pic of and kept on snapping away,,,,, think I need to invest in some more flash cards because it takes too long to empty them and I missed a couple of motos.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

#26YFZ

Thanks Dorian.  I came out with just over 500. I wasn't really there to get pics of everyone, just a few people who asked but I figured I could use the practice on the lens.  I really need it lol.

WOODY_450r

yea thanks for taking pics of me!  :'(  lol

are you going to be at brooksville?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

I'm going to try to make as many races as I can. We'll see what happens.

lawn_man mx

awsome  pics.   was that  you  wearing  the red  asv t-shirt?
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

#26YFZ


#26YFZ

Figured out why the pictures are so grainy... I forgot to drop my ISO back down after the wedding I was taking pictures at.... haha!  ::)

CountryBoy

Cool pics Darren!! ;) I didnt even see you when you took that one of me up close. I think.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

mxyfz59

theres some pretty sweet pics but you should of staid there was a couple more bad crashes.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

#26YFZ

Had to get back to gainesville to watch the Gator game...

Ida_Mann

I'm uploading starting in about 5 minutes.

They will be coming up slowly because of the size of the pics,,,,I went with a much bigger size this time for quality of the previews,,,but keep in mind the original size pics are about 4MB average.  The previews are around 400KB.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/SSQSA%20Hardrock%203-25-07/

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

HOWIE

that is some serious ridin there!!
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

#3 LTR450

Some GREAT pics by Both.