THANK YOU!

Started by sykolincoln, March 25, 2007, 12:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

 I wouldnt have thought in a million years that I would be part of a group such as the southern flat track leaque, what you guys did at the last race for me and my dad, will forever be remebered, no amounts of words can express that fealing at on the track that night when I looked back and saw every racer on the track behinde me was overwhelming, and Im sure my dad was saying so himself!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

ALAN SIMMONS
missin wheel rider #13
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

HillKiller

   I saw so many camera flashes during those pace laps, I cant wait to see the pics. Somebody post some!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Backwoods Racin



Our condolences, Travis was honored to be apart of that. It is great to be part of such a

family oriented organization.


Every one at Backwoods Racin
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com