Campsites with RV Hookups in Ocala

Started by VForce, February 04, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForce

Are there any campsites with RV hookups besides Big Scrub that you can ride your ATV from the campsite?

I know you can ride from Lake Delancy, but they do not have RV hookups.

Any in Fort Mccoy?

Thanks

CABLEGUY1


VForce

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

flroper

try the canoe outpost in eureka on 316 east of fort mccoy they have rv spots if full hook ups i dont know
polaris 500 HO
polaris 425
polaris 300 2 stroke
(retro ride) 87 quadsport 230
01 f250  v10 beat up
04 f350 6.0 hopped up
06 f150 fx4 jacked up

USFfishing

I just got an RV and am looking for a camp that I can plug in and also ride right to the trails.  I usually go to big scrub but they make you shut down your generator at 10.  summertime its too hot to not have the AC kicking all night.  Is there anywhere besides croom that you can ride in and out that also has RV hookups?
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Prairie Master

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

KB


greenmachine

Quote from: USFfishing on March 25, 2007, 01:50:58 AM
I just got an RV and am looking for a camp that I can plug in and also ride right to the trails.  I usually go to big scrub but they make you shut down your generator at 10.  summertime its too hot to not have the AC kicking all night.  Is there anywhere besides croom that you can ride in and out that also has RV hookups?
Get a Honda Eu series generator & they cant shut you down, the decibel level is below the standard. We sell them at my shop if anyone is of interest.