Air Soft

Started by MadMudder, February 10, 2007, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys, does anybody here play airsoft. I got a gun today just to see if I liked it and I do. I wanted to know if people play competivley like paintball. I dont know how they would though. Cause paintball you get hit and there is proof. But airsoft its just pellets? SO how do they know? Anyway just was wondering. Thanks...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

sweetrider215

i play airsoft with friends occasionally and i think there is competitive airsoft cause they have pellets with this dense paint or something idk but i think they cause my friend was talking about it
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

klutchbuster400

Airsoft? Pfffttt, I give my friends 5 seconds to run before I start shooting my bb/ pellet gun. At 15 yards away 2 pumps put a whole through a friennds bookbag, 3 folders, and to the last cover page of his compisition notebook....
Dont play with guns!!!

KXKID

#3
i like paintball guns better,i have a tippmann 98 custom with a 14in. wisper barrel 8)

MadMudder

yeah my buddy has a tippman too. I have a paintball gun but airsoft is allot less expensive then paintball cause you have to pay field fees, buy co2, paint. Airsoft you just buy the pellets and your set..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

KXKID

#5
Quote from: MadMudder on February 13, 2007, 05:02:24 PM
yeah my buddy has a tippman too. I have a paintball gun but airsoft is allot less expensive then paintball cause you have to pay field fees, buy co2, paint. Airsoft you just buy the pellets and your set..
yeah but i play in the woods behind my house and i have 4,000 paintballs and a 20 oz. co2 and i bunch of 9 oz. so it will last for a little bit

lil fat rider

#6
airsoft is good for like your front yard and paintball is good for like a forest

trust me i have 4 paintball guns and 6 airsoft guns
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

KD 428

I have an airsoft gun but theres really no point to play. The things feel like a mosquito bite they dont even hurt. I guess there good for waking up my lil bro point blank in the cheek, but thats about it  :D
HONDA CRF450R

KXKID

#8
they make plastic bbs and little paintballs for airsoft guns too but i dont know were you can get the little paintballs exept ordering them online

   heres one place to get them http://www.shortyusa.com/viewitem.php?II=178

 P.S. at the bottom of the page there are some comments

mudmonkey

hey kxkid....when are we gonna play paintball again? Remember rea has a race tomorrow (r u coming with us?) so maybe sunday or next weekend??
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

KXKID

#10
Quote from: mudmonkey on March 23, 2007, 08:41:54 PM
hey kxkid....when are we gonna play paintball again? Remember rea has a race tomorrow (r u coming with us?) so maybe sunday or next weekend??
i want to play sunday if we can, if not then we can play next weekend and i dont know if im going to the race, i want to go but i have to ask my dad if i can

quadracer1992

Quote from: Hondarider05 on February 16, 2007, 07:34:59 PM
I have an airsoft gun but theres really no point to play. The things feel like a mosquito bite they dont even hurt. I guess there good for waking up my lil bro point blank in the cheek, but thats about it  :D
Get one that shoots at 600fps it breaks the skin if your friends are not in a full suit with gloves and a mask and neck protection.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

AIR SOFT IS BETTER THAN PAINTBALL


FF& J RACING
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Much better. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Paintball basically stinks.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com