Just a couple of new pics of the rhino

Started by r6realtor, March 22, 2007, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor




Loaded up ;D





New boxes


2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

That thing looks nice when hitched up with the H3.  I thought you were gonna sell this?  I bet those rollers are a big help :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

#2
Thanks! well I decided to keep it, I have got over $12,000 into it now and was trying to sell it for $9500 it was just to much of a loss, I had a ton of things come in on back order that I couldn't send back so I decided to just keep it for now. I have got to admit this thing is fun as hell >:D when I get a chance to ride!
ANd the car dollies are a life saver, I can move this thing all over the place with them.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Thrumud

Nice, its good that you kept it.  Where did you get the dollies ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

r6realtor

at northern supply store! they were like a $100 for the set worth every penny believe me this thing weighs a ton!
Hey how do you like that titan? I was reading you (neighborhood gossip), which is great I might add! and noticed you had one, any problems? or will it be one of those truck that will run forever? I love what they look like and I have an extra set of rims that will fit right on one, so I have been checking them out a little.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

jonnyyellow

hey nice rhino
but hows the h3?
always was intrested in them

r6realtor

Quote from: jonnyyellow on March 26, 2007, 08:54:53 PM
hey nice rhino
but hows the h3?
always was intrested in them
I like it alot but not that great on gas, excellent offroader, I only have 4,000 miles on it so far, so no problems as of yet. I have the offroad package 4:56 gears and locking rear diff.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

4door5g

my brother has a titan and it sucks gas, he did the intake and exh on it and it actully helped his gas milage out. he has 32K on his now and it runs great, its a awsome truck if i was buying a fullsize thats what i would buy. oo ya the rhino looks sweet also
2005 400ex built 440
2006 yfz450 SE
2006 raptor 350

jeff850


r6realtor

Quote from: jeff850 on April 02, 2007, 10:40:11 PM
Is there alot of room in the interior?
It's not bad I had a jeep grand cherokee before and they are about the same, plenty of room in the front of course, I did like the Hummer so much I bought 2 but then just recently got rid of it for a BMW, now I have a extra brand new set of tires and wheel sitting in my garage wanna buy them ;D.

This one is much much better on gas!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

4door5g

the int is on par with other ex cab full size trucks
2005 400ex built 440
2006 yfz450 SE
2006 raptor 350

r6realtor

Quote from: 4door5g on April 03, 2007, 12:26:32 AM
the int is on par with other ex cab full size trucks
that sounds about right.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

1FasterBlaster

   I saw one at Team Savage Yamaha for $25,000. fully loaded.Very nice.

bbf

that dolly idear seams to work out well

Chevy1500z71

how much did the radio and speakers in the rhino cost you

r6realtor

I think the waterproof enclosure, the speakers/stereo and the speaker enclosures, ran me about $320 bucks
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

jonnyyellow

lol your h3's were identicle
very nice

gearhead400

which model is that bmw? my gf's dads boss had the m6 for about a month and a half and sold it to get a new z06. Havnt talked to him since then though so i dont know why he made the trade.

love the rhino, the red and black scheme always looks good!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

r6realtor

Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on April 12, 2007, 07:23:00 AM
THAT RHINO
Thank you! I just purchased a new winch and some aftermarket lights so I will have some updated pics of the lights soon. Here is one of the winch.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

r6realtor

Quote from: gearhead400 on April 11, 2007, 11:14:04 PM
which model is that bmw? my gf's dads boss had the m6 for about a month and a half and sold it to get a new z06. Havnt talked to him since then though so i dont know why he made the trade.

love the rhino, the red and black scheme always looks good!
It's a 2007 328i, I also had a vette and personally I think that the bmw handles much better it's a very nice ride, not as fast or as powerfull but handles excellent.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

r6realtor

Tried out the new winch today, pulled myself up the trailer from an incline with the brakes locked up, pulled me up without any trouble. Seems like a great winch for a $160 bucks to the door with the specific mounting brackets for the rhino, it was one of those ebay winches by venom.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com