Help a brother out

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, March 21, 2007, 02:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

As many of you know I am a Mortgage Broker for a major wholesale Lender. My Company is having a contest for the most loans closed in a quarter. I'm throwing this out there because there are 5,000 members of this site and if each one of you told several of your friends about me then that is A LOT  of contacts.
I've been in this industry for 15 yrs and have been very successful at it. I have access to every type of loan product out there from conforming A paper (perfect credit) to subprime b/c paper (derogatory credit). Because of the amount of volume that I sent to my investors I can guarantee you that I WILL get you the best rate available for your situation.
If you've been thinking about  Purchasing a home, lowering your rate, getting out of an adjustable and into a fixed rate, home improvements or bill consolidation then please give me a call.
Finally, Keep in mind that we never charge an application fee and there are no discount points on our loans.

Thanks for all of your help

Mike Lumsden
Independence Mortgage Group
877-370-3800
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

I have a friend that would be happy to help you out.  I believe he's been talking to you about it.  Seems though there is a problem w/ finding a house in the right price range.  Once that part is done you may get some help.  I can't help you myself as the only friends I have are you tards. :-*

Hope to see y'all in 2 weeks.

Da_Mtg_Man

lol... Yep, He's already approved and ready to go. Now just finding a house.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

HOWIE

my old lady is a house finder...I mean realator if he's really wantin to find a house. I can have her find a few!
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

JackL

Can you get me one that doesn't have any monthly payments?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: JackL on March 21, 2007, 04:04:04 PM
Can you get me one that doesn't have any monthly payments?

Sure but you'll only be in the house for about 6 months until the bank sells it....lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 21, 2007, 04:06:57 PM
Quote from: JackL on March 21, 2007, 04:04:04 PM
Can you get me one that doesn't have any monthly payments?

Sure but you'll only be in the house for about 6 months until the bank sells it....lol....

Yes they have the same program for cars.... its Japanese financing....ONE LUMP SUM. lol

Mudneck

Thats awsome so all your fees will be waived so you can win the contest right?
Also your kiccking back 40% backend money.....

Call me I got a 2.7 mil on a beach house in Costa Rica I need to refi ASAP
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: bushwacker on March 21, 2007, 10:04:03 PM
Thats awsome so all your fees will be waived so you can win the contest right?
Also your kiccking back 40% backend money.....

Call me I got a 2.7 mil on a beach house in Costa Rica I need to refi ASAP

Where in Costa Rica ?  That's where I hatched in San Jose !  Pura Vida
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Mike, I might be able to send you some biz.  Let me see what I can do.
Also, I have several investors that went over their heads and are in foreclosure in Ft Myers. Banks are willing to do short sales.  ;)

Mike will do the loan and I'll sell you the home.   ;D
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Bigscrb15

Mike, good luck with the contest. Now I feel bad Im not buying that house you got me approved for, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on March 21, 2007, 10:04:03 PM
Thats awsome so all your fees will be waived so you can win the contest right?
Also your kiccking back 40% backend money.....

Call me I got a 2.7 mil on a beach house in Costa Rica I need to refi ASAP

Actually, The prize is going to be  a 2 week stay at your house in Costa Rica. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Thrumud on March 21, 2007, 10:29:32 PM
Mike, I might be able to send you some biz.  Let me see what I can do.
Also, I have several investors that went over their heads and are in foreclosure in Ft Myers. Banks are willing to do short sales.  ;)

Mike will do the loan and I'll sell you the home.   ;D

Team work brother, Team work. Keep in mind that Raca65 owns an insurance company in FL so try to throw him some business as well.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Thrumud on March 21, 2007, 10:29:32 PM
Mike, I might be able to send you some biz.  Let me see what I can do.
Also, I have several investors that went over their heads and are in foreclosure in Ft Myers. Banks are willing to do short sales.  ;)

Mike will do the loan and I'll sell you the home.   ;D

Dennis, I'd love to work with you. probably 90% of my business is realtor business. I guarantee that at the closing table the other realtor will ask you how to contact me. As you know,To a realtor, A mortgage broker is only as good as his last closing and you have my word that the closings will go smoothly.

Mike
727-692-3196
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

I will vouch for ya.....being a standup guy...... ;D



I had no Idea Maytag did Mortgages...... ::)


2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I will vouch for ya.....being a standup guy...... ;D

Stan-up guy? more of a sit down guy, you seen that gut hes getting? I guess he wants to look like us Joe.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 22, 2007, 02:13:46 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I will vouch for ya.....being a standup guy...... ;D

Stan-up guy? more of a sit down guy, you seen that gut hes getting? I guess he wants to look like us Joe.

Hey, My grandfather always said. If you have a good tool, You have to have a good shed to cover it. ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 22, 2007, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 22, 2007, 02:13:46 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I will vouch for ya.....being a standup guy...... ;D

Stan-up guy? more of a sit down guy, you seen that gut hes getting? I guess he wants to look like us Joe.

Hey, My grandfather always said. If you have a good tool, You have to have a good shed to cover it. ::)

What kind of shed did he suggest you build for your little rusted tool though?

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: QT314 on March 22, 2007, 03:01:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 22, 2007, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 22, 2007, 02:13:46 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I will vouch for ya.....being a standup guy...... ;D

Stan-up guy? more of a sit down guy, you seen that gut hes getting? I guess he wants to look like us Joe.

Hey, My grandfather always said. If you have a good tool, You have to have a good shed to cover it. ::)

What kind of shed did he suggest you build for your little rusted tool though?

You peaking in my windows again? I thought the judge told you no more of that?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KAW3604x4

#21
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I had no Idea Maytag did Mortgages...... ::)

Good thing he started this thread. I WAS going to call him to come fix my Frig. ???  ;)

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 23, 2007, 12:03:12 PM
Alright, Who else?  ;D

You were talking about making smarta$$ comments, right?  :-*
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on March 23, 2007, 01:20:01 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I had no Idea Maytag did Mortgages...... ::)

Good thing he started this thread. I WAS going to call him to come fix my Frig. ???  ;)

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 23, 2007, 12:03:12 PM
Alright, Who else?  ;D

You were talking about making smarta$$ comments, right?  :-*

Sure Richard, Go ahead. I don't care what you have as long as you let me see if I can get you some cash out and lower your monthly payment.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 23, 2007, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on March 23, 2007, 01:20:01 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 22, 2007, 01:07:17 PM
I had no Idea Maytag did Mortgages...... ::)

Good thing he started this thread. I WAS going to call him to come fix my Frig. ???  ;)

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 23, 2007, 12:03:12 PM
Alright, Who else?  ;D

You were talking about making smarta$$ comments, right?  :-*

Sure Richard, Go ahead. I don't care what you have as long as you let me see if I can get you some cash out and lower your monthly payment.  ;D

So..... I guess you're not coming to fix my frig?  :'( All you're interested in is giving me money. >:D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

bareback

Hey Culligan Man, didn't you tell me you lost your gut.... that you didn't want to look like everyone else?
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com