WHAT DOES EVERY ONY DO FOR WORK

Started by inked4life87, October 25, 2004, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

#125
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 selective hearing children...  ;) Want to go back to school to be a IT tech. Hopefully this year, unless I get put in a mental institute first. lol & Hubby works for FMC as a service tech on O.J. machines. Builds and maintains leased and sold equipment.juice machines,sizers,finishers.and fabricates and builds parts or equipment someone needs but cant buy.

   Honda328i
                My old leadman charlie tillman was just overthere working on the deicers about a month ago.And I work with Craig Tate all the time .everytime i see him i just want to say HEY HEY HEY."fat albert" seriously craigs a good guy to work with.Maybe oneday i can transfer to Orlando before we run  out of oranges to juice.If you have any openings keep me in mind.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Honda328i

QuoteI'm a stay at home mom of 3 selective hearing children...  ;) Want to go back to school to be a IT tech. Hopefully this year, unless I get put in a mental institute first. lol & Hubby works for FMC as a service tech on O.J. machines. Never drink O.J. nasty nasty stuff :P

Hey, I work for FMC too, only in Orlando on the Airport vehicles. I know a couple people over at FMC Lakeland.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Deluxe21

I am a lobster and stone crab fisherman in the Keys.

Steve
2004 Scrambler 500
2001 Scrambler 500
1999 LEM Cayman
2003 Xtreme Pro 100
1958 Airstream toy hauler

MIRACLEMAN

   OOH, OOH, pick me pick me! I like to answer easy questions I can't srew up! " What I do for work", yeah I can handle that without hurting myself...lol

      I am jeweler, have beem for 13 years. I have my own shop, and do work for other jewelry stores. I make it, design it, fix it, sell it and..... sometimes break it,lol.  Recently I have been thinking about selling campers and rv's. A friend of mine runs a dealership, and I thought it would be fun. Something different, and I get to flap my jaw all day. Other than jewelry, I seem to be good at that. I will keep up being a jeweler, it has always brought great money, and required little time unless I was in a retail store.
     So, need some gold? Need some campers or motor homes? How about at least a tent and a watch? I'm your guy!
                Happy trails to all!
                                                   Miracleman
KAW-BRUTEFORCE 750....ME
HONDA-RANCHER 350....WIFE
KAW-BAYOU 250....DAUGHTER

Its_a_Jeep_thing

I am still in school, and I work at MAD MARKS STEREO..

www.madmarks.com
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

Jford

Purchase manager for Large Electrical contractor

YFZ450AndyH

Professional referee for clowns = Deputy Sheriff
 [smiley=Star.gif]

1slowfox

QuoteI am still in school, and I work at MAD MARKS STEREO..

www.madmarks.com


dude , yall do some crazy fleece work ! the first time I ever built a fleece enclosure .. I didn't support the spring rings enuff and they bowed ... boy was I pissed when the speaker didn't fit ! I think Imma try my hand at it agian here soon for 4-6 12's or 15's !  ;D

Ed

Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

FORDFANZ

I drive  A  Big  Truck  all  day  long  but  at least  Iam  home  at  nite  
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koh0001

I work for  MASTEC... I install DIRECTV, audio & video, home theater rooms & set up structered wiring for all the above 8) ;D
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Aquiles

Im a dental student.  I graduate in two months.

Aquiles
WOAH! WAIT! Where the hell are we?  :p

KnightRida

no need for work im on mom-fare n i ride my 4 wheeler
  hopefully i get a job soon seems no one wants too hire teens becuz of all the labor laws :'(
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

donnie_darko

I am in insurance--auto,home,life ect....thinking about buying my 1st atv....