Dealer in Tennessee?

Started by Redinjun, March 17, 2007, 02:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redinjun

Didn't they used to have a website, does anyone have a link to it?

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Redinjun

Thank you sir.
Is this the kind of place you would send your mom to shop at?

Ida_Mann

dunno, never shopped there, but a few from this site have.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RedPred05

I bought my polaris predator 500 from polaris of chattanooga who is the same company as southern honda.  I got mine for $5200 OTD. Thats about $2000.00 cheaper than any OTD price in Florida.  Sales people were great.  I cant speak for the southern honda delarship but the polaris dealership was tiny.  Also you dont have to pay any TN sales tax.  If you dont mind the drive id say its worth it. 

yunt2ride

You may not have to pay Tennessee tax but when you bring it back to Florida and go down to register it, You will pay Florida tax then.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

RedPred05

Even if that is the case, I still saved around $1700.00. 

gtnwood

Lakehill motors in corinth, Miss. is a honda yamaha dealer and has the best o.t.d. prices anywhere and theyr'e closer than chattanooga check for yourself lakehill motors.com
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com