BADLUCK / SQUARES GRP RIDE SAT DEC 4th 2005

Started by Thrumud, November 09, 2004, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Setting up a BIG group ride with advance notice,  so there is
NO excuse not to show.  Headed out with a group of 13 +. from Broward & Palm Beach
Meeting at 6:00 AM on Dec 4th on the shoulder right after the toll (Broward toll) on Alligator Alley.   All riders are welcome..  Must wear a Helmet at BADLUCK / SQUARES, also, must register to ride at the location.

So........ who is on for the ride ????  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

familyatvers

We'll meet you out there.  If most are going to need permits ,the Ranger station could be a good meeting spot.

jeremy

are dirtbikes welcome? and dose it cost any $$$

familyatvers

Permits are free,  Dirtbikes, atv, trucks and buggies are all welcome in Picayune (Squares/Bad Luck)

Thrumud

For those who can not meet us at the Broward toll, meet us at the Ranger Station between 7:30 and 8:00 I will provide description of our vehicles before the date. All are welcome, 2 wheelers, 3 wheelers, trucks 4x4, buggies etc.  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MudMan

I am definitely in for the trip.  I will be coming from Gainesville so I will be heading south on I-75....is there anyone who lives up my way who might want to meet up and then head down there ??  Let me know.  Look forward to the trip.  

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still enter Squares from the back way....you know when you have to go through that little neighborhood and then drive down the dirt road ??  

Also we definitely have to do a night trip out to the badluck prarie.....that's a good time

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

o4250

QuoteI was wondering if anyone knows if you can still enter Squares from the back way....you know when you have to go through that little neighborhood and then drive down the dirt road ??  

Also we definitely have to do a night trip out to the badluck prarie.....that's a good time

~SHAUN~


holy crap dude your coming from gainsvillle :o :o


and tell us more about the other entrance ;D

seaviper

I'd love to go but I can only ride on Fridays....
Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer

Thrumud

Mudman, we are not familiar with another entry to Badluck, just through Everglades Blvd. over 1-75.  

We'll see ya out there, have a safe ride.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

meathead1

up for the the ride have 3 atvs to go is anybody going to camp?
ARCTIC 650
450 FOREMAN
500 quad runner

Redgrizzly660

#11
Here is the other way to get to the Squares (not very good)

from Miami Dade

Redgrizzly660


Thrumud

Well........ There you go, we learn something new every day.
You can count on the Grizz when it comes to riding.

Thanks Grizz,
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Grizz, will you be joining us on Dec 4th ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

I might come My buddy meathead 1 is going that same  weekend.

Grizz

Thrumud

Hope to see you there, still riding the red grizz ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

Yes, I have a big black box w/ ATVFLORIDA sticker on the back,
I will have my motor home with me in the campground.

Grizz

Flat_Out

This sounds like it could be a good ride.  I may have to show up to this one.  I have only seen very little of the forest.  Would like to go deep into the forest, not to much of the mud.  It should be pretty dry that time of the year.  Right?

How bout it GreggT,  you in one this one?
2003 Suzuki Vinson - Stock
"Son If I Wanted To Talk To Your Mother, I Would Have Bought A Car"

NaplesRaptor

Eric- when I took you and Paul for a trail ride, you went on most of the trails in the woods. I've been trying to find more, but not having much luck.

GreggT

Eric,
you know I'd be there if I could...I'm in India Nov 30 - Dec 14. I'll have to miss this one. So let's try to get a ride in b4 I leave.
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

NaplesRaptor

GreggT- I've sent you PM's but you have not responded...  ???

m0n5teR

 Ill go!!!! Will prolly have several quads with em as well
.
Take me Drunk,I'm home!!!!!!

sk8r_dude

Looks like the wife and I can make this one, might camp friday night.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

budman

Hmmmmm I'll try.... you know I love that place
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com