Fla. City Riding? Still Open?

Started by fordracing99, March 01, 2007, 03:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordracing99

Hey, just wondering if anyone could tell me if the hump was still open and is FWC is enforcing rules down there. We haven't been since july last year and are thinking of heading down Sat and riding (if possible).....Holey lands is getting to be more of a pain-in-the-ass then it's worth lately. Got a ticket on the way back to the truck because i broke the flag off i was getting another and got stopped, WTF....... So, Fla City Still OPEN? Thanks !

(card sound across from last chance)

06 BaNsHeE

You mean the Hump?Its open just dont dare to ride on the street.I was out there yesterday and rode on the street just to load my bike to the truck and Florida Wild Life stopped me.He just told me that You can ride there all you want just stay in the trails not the dirt road.

Palmettobay_recon

Still open. FWC hasn't been bothering anyone out there for a while.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

rubicon500kid

yea it is still open but not for long
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Palmettobay_recon

Well like I said it is open but since someone got killed there sunday I see it closing down in the near future. :'(
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on March 14, 2007, 01:14:58 AM
Well like I said it is open but since someone got killed there sunday I see it closing down in the near future. :'(
beat me to it.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

06 BaNsHeE

WTF?Some1 got killed on sunday?I was there and didnt see no accidents.

Southern4x4

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on March 15, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
WTF?Some1 got killed on sunday?I was there and didnt see no accidents.
well i think it was sunday night or so.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

cg54329

another crash at the hump today, cop said that they were airlifted and one probably wasnt going to make it

rubicon500kid

dang what time did they say this happind at and where ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Palmettobay_recon

ughhhhh not good! When and how? This really stinks.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

cg54329

like at 3-5 pm dont really know where, we were leaving like at 6:30 and a homestead cop stopped me to tell me to be careful and told me about the accident, i did see a blue raptor i believe on a tow truck