ATV Plays Chicken with Mailman

Started by kickflip42585, March 14, 2007, 02:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

Well keep in mind that the Rally is mostly for the promotion of the sport. We need #s out there as a live petition. Several differant news agencies will be there and this is the push we need to show our governing body that our sport is deserving of the legal riding ground we are asking for after all we have already paid out a large amount of money as a whole and it was promised to us.
Open the link to the ATV RALLY  section and browse the events to come and you should have all your questions regarding the event answered. ;)

               I guess I didn't get the link posted in the last post....here it is hopefully this time.......

                          http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,22333.0.html
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Lukeidiot

96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)

Inyourdraft2000

Quote from: JohnF on March 15, 2007, 04:32:39 PM
are you guys all over at the same house taking turns typing responses on the computer?
its a cute little group you guys got going
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on March 15, 2007, 04:37:05 PM
Actually I am at work on my lunch break.... ;)
Quote from: Lukeidiot on March 15, 2007, 09:46:09 PM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on March 15, 2007, 04:37:05 PM
Actually I am at work on my lunch break.... ;)
translated: im a smart ass
I dont think your a smartass, just that you must be lazy.
Try reading before you post. <<<<<<Now thats being a smartass......
Now before you go off and give yourself an ulcer I am just messn w/ ya....Its all good in my neighborhood, you feel me dog!    lol.... ;D
BTW I am home now so I am feeling froggy!

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>