Let's get everyone out memorial day week-end

Started by 450SE, March 16, 2005, 01:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450SE

I want to try to get as many people together for a 3 day camp/ride at Durhamtown Plantation in Georgia. I'd like to get there on Friday, May 27th, and stay through Sunday, the 29th. I'm going to try to talk my brother into going, but I want to gather as many people as we can and celebrate as only we know how!

Let's show those Georgia peaches how to ride!  [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif] [smiley=trophy2.gif] [smiley=trophy3.gif]  [smiley=king.gif]
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

450SE

P.S. Here is the link to the website if you want to check it out

http://www.durhamtown.com/
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

T2

Dreth and I are already there, I think we booked the last cabin, but who to say there isn't any camp sites left. We are riding the whole week prior to those dated you posted. So we should see you there, and I know we are going to have a blast can't wait. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

450SE

That's cool, I was planning on pitching a tent anyway
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Holeshot36

Got the whole week off but going up to penn. to ride but will probably hit it on the way back down which will be saturday.

T2

#6

Where in Penn are you riding, that sounds like it would be fun trip. I can remember where in Georgia were we are riding prior Durham town.


[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dang that sounds like fun.

I gotta think on this one,,,,,,what are the cabins like? can they sleep more then a couple?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450SE

Not sure exactly, never been there before. But I think they are probably all booked anyway. I'd say best to just bring a tent and some wood for a fire.
2005 Yamaha YFZ 450 SE Yellow and Black, nerf bars, and full under-armor

Holeshot36

QuoteWhere in Penn are you riding, that sounds like it would be fun trip. I can remember where in Georgia were we are riding prior Durham town.


I think the place or town is called treverton. I've never been their but heard it a awsome place to ride with some sick hills.

apkkfx400

holeshot, there is a place in PA called marienville-great trail
system and day-week passes are available-i believe that
treverton is not too far away from marienville trails-you
should check it out-don't know the website off hand but
if you do a search for marienville atv trails-it should take
you right to it!!
I posted a group ride-right now, it's not a group-but redpred05
and myself are going to durhamtown, ga for a long weekend-
before memorial day rush weekend on 5/5-5/8-anyone
interested or any info/tips-would be much appreciated!
we're bustin' out of the mundane fl trail system for a weekend-
thank god!!! [smiley=banghead.gif]


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com