Is anyone an attorney?

Started by GrlNextDoor, March 15, 2007, 01:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrlNextDoor

I know we have MANY different occupations involved with this site.  I need some advice on a no compete contract and wondered if anyone was an attorney, para-legal etc?

dynodon

Anoriginal is an attorney, He might be able to help
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Anoriginal

I am happy to help you out. Just send me a PM. I am out of the office all day today but I am in tomorrow.   ;D

Joedirt

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 15, 2007, 12:13:10 PM
I am happy to help you out. Just send me a PM. I am out of the office all day today but I am in tomorrow.   ;D


What a Chick magnet... 8) ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

GrlNextDoor


Anoriginal


greenmachine

Florida is a right to work state & most noncompetes are worthless...IMHO. I fought one & never heard from that companies lawyers again. I worked on the launchpads for the shuttle control systems, kinda top secret stuff for what it is worth. I am sure Anoriginal will set you straight though. Good luck.

Inyourdraft2000

Its easy to understand. If you sell your buisness to a new one all they ask is that you dont go solicit those buisnesses that you gave up in the sale of your previous buisness. I have seen them go 5 years, 10 years etc.etc.
The company I work for is buying out our competition seems like a couple times a year and one of the companies had to sign a non-compete for I think 5 years because we did not buy the entire buisness.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

KB

Girlnextdoor, how long has it been since you signed it ?

Anoriginal


GrlNextDoor

Life is good now.  Thanks everyone for all the advice!!




MedicMudder

This site iz awzummm!!!, you can get leagal advise,buy mudlites all at the same place. :P  :P  :P
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

dreth

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 16, 2007, 12:49:32 PM
I've taken care of her.


almost 24 hours to the min.        what a stud 8)

GrlNextDoor

Quote from: Dreth on March 17, 2007, 02:39:30 AM
almost 24 hours to the min.        what a stud 8)


He sure is good!!!   

Anoriginal

Hey, we've all got to stick together. The more unified we are on all issues, the better our sport becomes.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on March 19, 2007, 10:43:00 AM
Quote from: Dreth on March 17, 2007, 02:39:30 AM
almost 24 hours to the min.        what a stud 8)


He sure is good!!!   

Are we still talking about the legal advice here? :o
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 19, 2007, 01:18:03 PM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on March 19, 2007, 10:43:00 AM
Quote from: Dreth on March 17, 2007, 02:39:30 AM
almost 24 hours to the min.        what a stud 8)


He sure is good!!!   

Are we still talking about the legal advice here? :o
`

I haven't even met her yet.  ::)

I hear she is quite "easy on the eyes" though.

GrlNextDoor

Actually, I haven't met anyone from the site in person! :( 
Still trying to decide about the rally.  Would love to go but, not sure it will be possible. 

Joedirt

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on March 19, 2007, 02:02:55 PM
Actually, I haven't met anyone from the site in person! :( 
Still trying to decide about the rally.  Would love to go but, not sure it will be possible. 


You live in the FORT....we are all over Fort Pierce and PSL.....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

GrlNextDoor

Not really sure why I haven't met anyone?  Probably not enough effort on my part.  ??  Other than riding, I don't get out a lot.  I work from home and have kids so, I'm at home most of the time.  That is the reason for starting this post.  I have to get out and another opportunity came up.  So, new job, from an office.  WOW!  (working from home isn't all it's cracked up to be!)

I went to the Mudfest on Saturday only and was at Muddy Gras.  Going to the Adult Weekend in May as well.

IXIswamperIXI

Anoriginal,
        I dont mean to make this go on and on but my wife and I are working on buying a bussiness and are trying to find a small business attroney (we have never need any attorney) to write up a few contracts (purchase agreement, promisary note between exsiting owner and us, and a tripple net lease agreement)  The net,net,net lease is the one I am really concerned about.  We have a verbal ok from the bank (waiting on a commetment to pay letter from the bank) and the banks next step is going to need a contract drawn up.  I know this is a lot thanks for your time.  If your firm does this kind of work we would be more than happy to work something out. 

            Brad
            IXIswamperIXI
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

Swamper:

I'd be happy to see what I can do to help you. Send me an E Mail to mtaylor@mackeylaw.com and lets talk. I don't mind helping folks on this site out at all. In fact, I'm glad to do it.  :)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com