Hard rock this weekend..

Started by The hyrbid kid, March 09, 2007, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The hyrbid kid

Anybody gonna go riding up there..
I wanna go ride it before the start of the quad sieres..
Let me know if ur going..

Thanks
Tyler
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

ebtrx450r

Wish I could! as soon as I get my parts and get my top end on I'm headed back. I heard it was really really rough this week.

trx#9

Quote from: WALSH450R on March 09, 2007, 01:14:45 AM
Anybody gonna go riding up there..
I wanna go ride it before the start of the quad sieres..
Let me know if ur going..

Thanks
Tyler
I'm going, probably on Saturday.  ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mongo

that is the coolest place to ride........just wouldn't want to wreck  on the outback track!
Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!

PLAYBOY_400

IVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES AND WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT IM GOING TO THE GATOR NATIONALS SAT. AND SUN.THAT PLACE IS AWESOME.
2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

The hyrbid kid

i actully went to a freinds track in vinice and blew up my bike..
Mabe ill go this weekend
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

#13_LT-R450

Went Sunday and the track was alright.
LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

trx#9

Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!

Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

trx#9

Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 16, 2007, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!

Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
You never told me what happen to your tranny.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

fastrnrik

Bring tear offs! It's rained all last night and all day today in Ocala.

trx#9

That why I'm waiting until Sunday.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:59:32 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on March 16, 2007, 10:04:24 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on March 16, 2007, 02:51:18 AM
Might be changing that to Sunday. I thinking about Racing Dade city Saturday night and then cruising up to hard rock for practice Sunday. Any takers!!!

Ill be at dade city saturday but I don't have a good enough quad for hardrock lol
You never told me what happen to your tranny.

shift fork wore out and I missed a couple gears and it broke off and ruined 5 gears! It sould be done buy the ssqsa hard rock race!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

trx#9

I not to sure about hard rock sunday. If the dade locals don't beat me up to bad tonight I might be there. ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!