atv theft suspect pics!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, March 16, 2005, 02:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

HEY GUYS!
 WE FINALLY ARE RELEASING THE PICS OF THE "SUSPECTS" WHO STOLE MY DADS BIKE BACK IN NOV. ITS UNDER THE THEFT FORUM "250R FROM BRANDON" THERE IS STILL A REWARD FOR THESE GUYS!! I POSTED THIS ALL OVER THE FORUM TO BRING AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN TO IT!

TKS

CHRIS
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

big-daddy

ware, are you sure you dont work for the FBI  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hoosier Daddy

you would think... i found out more than th police did... truly!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com