March 24 7pm Jasper DOUBLE POINTS Race Crossroads Motorplex POLL

Started by HillKiller, March 11, 2007, 10:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade wants a head count!

Going to race.
Going to watch.
Wife/GF/Mom said I cant go.
I'm not fast enough because I have a Suzuki.
I have to work.

HillKiller

    3rd Points Race of the 2007 SFTL Series

Cross Roads Motorplex Jasper*, Fl.    http://crossroadsmotorplex.com

Link to pictures of track   http://www.ranlayracing.com/999crossroadsdirt.htm

WADE MURPHY
TRACK  386-938-1228
HOME    386-938-3481

DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.


THE TRACK IS ON THE LEFT

GATES OPEN AT 4 PM
PRACTICE AT 5 PM
RACING AT 7 PM

CAMPERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT BUT NO HOOKUPS however, there are free indoor showers.

Days Inn Jasper
(386) 792-1987
8182 State Road 6 W
www.daysinn.com

*Please note: The track is at the Jasper exit but is located in Crossroads, Fl. 4 1/2 miles west of I-75.

IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/NewHouse2126.jpg[/IMG]





[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

I am going to race and I know my zuki is fast enough.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HondaATC

Oh sheet, the race next weekend is Double points? Is Eastbay too now, or did you guys switch em around?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

#4
both are DP races...


We just decided to pull out of Dirt Devil, we cant seem to get a straight answer.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

 looks like 4 of them Suzukes are sittin out this one, they must know what's best for them! :lecture.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   Ok ladies where are the rest of you? Only 11 so far? The couch can't possibly be that comfortable can it?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

I voted that the zukies are scared... but i am going to race !! so thats 12..
where everyone else at?? 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

I'll Be there i think,Long as she makes it through the dyno Time tomorrow night lol ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

derek330

tommorows the day guys and gals... ya'll have a safe trip and i will see everyone there!!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com