Great atv park.

Started by MedicMudder, March 12, 2007, 12:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedicMudder

Hi guys I am not shure if I can post about a place to ride,that is a atv
park that charges $ to get in. I do not work,own or have any thing to do with the park. I found it in the new ATV Action mag this month.
The name of the park is DirtydogAtvPark.It is Alabama.Cool web site.
www.dirtydogatvpark.com. Any way check it out,it looks way kooooolll 8)  8) It would be great if a group of riders go up for a weekend.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

dreth

I see alot of non helmet wearing in the photos which means that park is not for me.

BigDog

Looks liike a great place to me.  Too bad it is 495 miles and about 8 hours from my house!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

MedicMudder

Hey,Dreth I think they allow helmets in the place,some folks just decide not to have them on. It's called freedom to make
a choice,about your own person. May not be a super good choice,but it is there own to make.I dont guess they would
make to much fun of you if you had yours on ??? . I would not ride a hiway with out one,thats why we in the public saftey
world call them donercycles.Sooo if its not to far away for some folks lets get together and play in the MUDDDD!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: BigDog on March 12, 2007, 08:42:03 AM
Looks liike a great place to me.  Too bad it is 495 miles and about 8 hours from my house!

Gotta agree with BigDog and Dreth, doesnt look worth driving 8 hours for.

Bigscrb15

looks really cool for people big into mudding. I just couldn't see driving that far for 400acres.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

   I have a friend that lives in Alabama.If I ever go to visit, maybe it would be worth checking out.But right now, we're focusing on the Rally for riding area's here in Florida , so we don't have to drive 8 hours away.

MedicMudder

Thats cool I know it's a long ride for you guys down south. It is apx 350 miles for me. But I dont think there is any mud to play in
the ONF,if there is some plezzze let me know!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

bigscrub79

Quote from: MedicMudder on March 12, 2007, 12:19:10 PM
Thats cool I know it's a long ride for you guys down south. It is apx 350 miles for me. But I dont think there is any mud to play in
the ONF,if there is some plezzze let me know!!!
Not legally, if it is wet they consider it protected wetlands and is not open for riding.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

my aunt lives about 5 mins from there and i have ridin there a few times and its awsome and the ppl up there are very nice too and helpfull 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 12, 2007, 10:21:11 AM
looks really cool for people big into mudding. I just couldn't see driving that far for 400acres.

Yeah, especially since you won't even get yours muddy.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 12, 2007, 04:28:21 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 12, 2007, 10:21:11 AM
looks really cool for people big into mudding. I just couldn't see driving that far for 400acres.

Yeah, especially since you won't even get yours muddy.  ;D
because the mud dries out my skin and then I have to go to the spa and have a tri-crystal scrub followed by a deep tissue massage. it is just too much trouble.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

novadave

I lived in Ga last year for 6 months and that was the place i had to ride at. If you like mud it would be cool but for me it wasnt cool. What you see in the pics on there site is about it. A mud hole and a couple of trail. I find it hard to beleive its 400 acres too i wouldnt drive from here to ride there. And yes they didnt wear helmets.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

1FasterBlaster

   I might get my riding gear dirty...I can't have that!!

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: MedicMudder on March 12, 2007, 12:19:10 PM
Thats cool I know it's a long ride for you guys down south. It is apx 350 miles for me. But I dont think there is any mud to play in
the ONF,if there is some plezzze let me know!!!
Heck...I'll go up there someday.  Don't ride much (lack of places), and I ride my sportbike (trackdays..) a lot, so that gets me by.

You need to go to Durahamtown Plantation (Outside Union City, GA.).  I went 2 weeks ago for the 6 Hour ATV Race.  Been upto Hatfield/McCoy's Trails up in West Virginia....now that's a trip.
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on March 13, 2007, 12:25:22 AM
You need to go to Durahamtown Plantation (Outside Union City, GA.).  I went 2 weeks ago for the 6 Hour ATV Race.  Been upto Hatfield/McCoy's Trails up in West Virginia....now that's a trip.


NOW YOUR TALKING :ThumbsUp.gif

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: Dreth on March 12, 2007, 08:26:43 AM
I see alot of non helmet wearing in the photos which means that park is not for me.

Booooooooooooo :ThumbsDown.gif
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com