ONF Sat or Sunday!

Started by LakeMaryKid, March 15, 2005, 05:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Yes sirs and mams i have a motor. Who would like to ride this weekend? I may get a late start sat to put the motor in though.  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Hey Kid I will go with you, just as long as I can ride your bike and you are the passerger (sp) , we should have a good time.






JK well its about time, now I have to wait for my axle to come in, and I am with you, mabe we can get a group ride going here shortly.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

sounds good tony, maybe ill just ride at home this weekend or somethin to get used to riding again, maybe go to onf for a few hours with a buddy from the site on sunday. When should you get the Durabend back?  ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Hopefully by the april 7th, who knows though they don't move real fast when it comes giving stuff away. :-/
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

QuoteHopefully by the april 7th, who knows though they don't move real fast when it comes giving stuff away. :-/

bro, you being serious about the april 7th thing?  :o Bro i think you should find a cheap arse stock one so we can ride while us kids are on spring break
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Holeshot36

Wooooh could it be? Good to hear kid. I would ride but mines going in the shop sat.

jjamesbar

i may ride this weekend. i'll know  by this afternoon.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

 :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :'(  :'(

I would if I could,,,maybe sometime next week I'll have to take a day off.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

Quote:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(   :'(  :'(

I would if I could,,,maybe sometime next week I'll have to take a day off.

Id@

ida, come ride with us at rodman next saturday if you have some free time.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

Quoteida, come ride with us at rodman next saturday if you have some free time.

jeff

wish I could, but most likely I will be breaking in the new engine next weekend with my daughter in tow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

Ida, new engine? What gives?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jjamesbar

QuoteIda, new engine? What gives?

i thought the old engine was new, or newly modified.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

long story, basically its a metal problem with the engine block itself and I kept blowing head gaskets (3 in 2.5 weeks).

Mike went to Mikey Dunlap about it and Dunlap said he just figured it out not long ago,,,,basically the jug has to be replaced.

so, once again,,,,new engine to break in ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

QuoteYes sirs and mams i have a motor. Who would like to ride this weekend? I may get a late start sat to put the motor in though.  ;D


congrtats on the quad! now everyone elses is broke ???

o4250

#14
Dreth. Your pictures do not work because you put (custom) In it.  If you take out the parenthesis they should work.

dreth

QuoteDreth. Your pictures do not work because you put (custom) In it.  If you take out the parenthesis they should work.


no luck >:(

dreth

new pc, dont know how to work it yet ???

dreth

#17
 ;) bent stem

dreth


dreth



Ida_Mann

awww comeon, you should be able to have that back together in an hour,,,,lets ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

looks like you were having some serious fun dreth.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com