WHAT DOES EVERY ONY DO FOR WORK

Started by inked4life87, October 25, 2004, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

I work with Miami Dade's finest's CROOKS.  ;D and boy does it help with the bills. Any Deputies Here wanna offer me a job will travel out Miami. Deing to leave...  :-/

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI work with Miami Dade's finest's CROOKS.  ;D and boy does it help with the bills. Any Deputies Here wanna offer me a job will travel out Miami. Deing to leave...  :-/


I thought I smelled bacon..... :D

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jackinthebox23

television production... no porn, sorry guys, can't hook ya up
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

CAOSPOP


jbbj220

 FAA, Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic with Inspection endorsment for a large goverment contractor. At present working as a Q.C. Analyst with them.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteCUTE Mike  ;D.

I'm sure you've never heard that one before huh? hehehehe
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

The largest printing company in Dania, FL!!! and printers can do it without wrinkling the sheets................ [smiley=trophy1.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

lawn_man mx

i own lawn and lanscape company in lantana  boy is it hot on the summer............... but its great on the winter months.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

01_DS650

Cheebuger Cheeburger kitchen staff  :-/ I work at the pines store on flamingo
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

jackinthebox23

i love cheeburger cheeburger! Rock on
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

vinsonguy

Parts Manager for a marine dealership.
2004 Suzuki Vinson 4x4 LE
25" ITP 589's
Warn 2.5

predatorwild

I own a repo agency, I live the term ride or drive it like you stole it!!!!!!!
03 Polaris predator
02 Polaris trailblazer
02 Honda 400EX
01 Polaris scrambler 90

Limolarry

I own Northcoast Steak & Seafood, a home delivery food business and a soda/snack vending business in Ocala.
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

CABLEGUY1

#114
I'm a stand in for the vice president which required many plastic surgeries as well as countless hours mimicking his actions and mannerisms. I moonlight as a brain surgeon at a well known medical university when I'm not racing offshore power boats. On the weekends I fly a commercial jumbo jet to the netherlands and back just to keep my pilots license active. I am currently on the F.B.I.s witness protection program due to my recently infiltrating and bringing down a high profile mob boss. So for now I'll continue to pose as a supervisor for a local cable company in order to keep a low profile. Signed.   Cableguy .

CAOSPOP

L> M> A > OFFF there CAbleguy. Good job.

GSPKurt

#116
I am a Control Room Operator for Suwannee American Cement in Branford, FL. Cement is the stuff that makes concrete work.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

kodiak-jason

I install the Thermal Protection Systems on the Space Shuttle a.k.a. those infamous tiles. Its kind of like rocket science I guess. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

o4250

QuoteI  work  my  sausage ! ;D


What happens on "Take you kid to work day"  [smiley=abduct2.gif]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Grizzlygirl

#120
I keep the Grizz in line
          Mama Grizz

CABLEGUY1

QuoteI'm a stand in for the vice president which required many plastic surgeries as well as countless hours mimicking his actions and mannerisms. I moonlight as a brain surgeon at a well known medical university when I'm not racing offshore power boats. On the weekends I fly a commercial jumbo jet to the netherlands and back just to keep my pilots license active. I am currently on the F.B.I.s witness protection program due to my recently infiltrating and bringing down a high profile mob boss. So for now I'll continue to pose as a supervisor for a local cable company in order to keep a low profile. Signed.   Cableguy .
Okay so it's not a jumbo jet.

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

budman

QuoteI keep the Grizz in line
          Mama Grizz


you are not doing a good job....lol  j/k honey....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

1slowfox

#124
I work at a hobby shop  ;D...


am saving to goto car audio school @ IIT Audio ..


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !