Spring Turkey

Started by christianharv, March 08, 2007, 07:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christianharv

Anybody go turkey hunting on opening weekend or going anytime soon
1998 Yamaha YZ 250 95c
-FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe
-Doug Harvey Suspension
-Excel Rims

Fox17

i may go a few times but not on opening weekend. too crowded.

hudson guy

I get to go the second weekend ;D ;D

where do you all like to hunt?
2000 Foreman 450es
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg[/url]

Fox17

scottsmore, and a few different wma's.

hudson guy

I hunt WMA's in centeral fl.
2000 Foreman 450es
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg[/url]

singleshot

My Backyard.  our neighborhood is full of turkeys.
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Chuck_Norris


christianharv

I'm on a hunt club in central florida rite outside of moore haven
1998 Yamaha YZ 250 95c
-FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe
-Doug Harvey Suspension
-Excel Rims

Kawa3

I might go opening weekend not for sure, Gator Nationals are that weekend.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

christianharv

Forget that dude go turkey hunting on opening weekend i saw about 40 turkeys and i probably won't see another all season
1998 Yamaha YZ 250 95c
-FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe
-Doug Harvey Suspension
-Excel Rims

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com