Couey Found GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

Started by greenmachine, March 07, 2007, 09:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

Now they need to let us all take a shot at him at least once. I would be honored to flip the switch on that pondscum!!!!! >:D >:D >:D Couey will burn in  >:D >:D >:D

Young Gun

Yeah, was watching a show and the next thing I know "Breaking News!  Cooey Trial now has a verdict"
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

Quote from: greenmachine on March 07, 2007, 09:29:24 PM
Now they need to let us all take a shot at him at least once. I would be honored to flip the switch on that pondscum!!!!! >:D >:D >:D Couey will burn in  >:D >:D >:D

I think a little jailhouse justice will happen soon.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

Couldn't have happened to a better ScumBum......He will find out what it is like to be Manhandled .. >:(
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Anoriginal

Mr. Couey, I'd like you to meet your cell mate Mr. Ben Dover.

eldiablo64

yeah I say we bring back ol' sparky who cares if it malfunctions and he gets set on fire!!!!!!
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

LINK500

That guy should get more than the electric chair. They should find some sort of cruel and unusual punishment to bring down on that
f@king monster...

GOD BLESS THAT FAMILY ::)

Fox17

Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 07, 2007, 09:55:06 PM
yeah I say we bring back ol' sparky who cares if it malfunctions and he gets set on fire!!!!!!


yea, let em burn for all we care.


Mr. Fixit


Inyourdraft2000

Hopefully his life sentence is handled in his jail cell......
They should have let him free for 24 hours so the girls father can take care of his pathetic excuse for a being..... >:(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Anoriginal

Paint him orange and turn him out. I believe in justice and letting it work its course. However, this man is not worth the .03 cent .22 bullet it would take to kill him.

SomBch

It would be my distinct pleasure to spend the money on a more expensive and higher caliber round, and empty the clip in that piece of dog sh!t
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Joedirt

Gents , I am not convinced this Subhuman deserves such a quick departure......blunt force trauma anyone??? >:(
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

greenmachine

Quote from: SomBch on March 08, 2007, 01:37:58 PM
It would be my distinct pleasure to spend the money on a more expensive and higher caliber round, and empty the clip in that piece of dog sh!t
Just start shooting around the ankles & work your way up! I honestly beleive I could execute him. He definitely deserves it, but doing it humanely like the state is forced to do REALLY FREAKING SUCKS!!! Death by hanging in front of a firing squad of birdshot filled 12 guages. Then just let the vultures eat!!!! That still seems to good for him. Maybe just strap him to a post in a desert with just shorts on & we could line up the drag banshees with paddles & blast him for days on end until the elements take their toll, then let the vultures eat!!!! Getting better, but still not harsh enough, maybe grant big bubba a pardon if he spends 3 days in a room with the scum making him understand how it feels & then we take him to the desert, yeah thats better! I also give props to Mark Lunsford for keeping his cool, I would have made a spike out of granite & that scumbag would have been bleeding by now.

pywacket1955

DO ONTO YOU, AS YOU DID UNTO OTHERS. (DO TO COUEY AS HE DID TO JESSE).
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

Scramdaddy

They will have some white, black and tan crayon's in jail for him I bet. ::)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

hudson guy

You have to give her father some credit. I know there is no way I could be in the same room as that SOB and just set there and watch. I would have been all over him.........
2000 Foreman 450es
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/pascohunter/f62b.jpg[/url]