L-CROSS "FAMILY " Event March 16th, 17th & 18th!

Started by Patricia Pearce, March 07, 2007, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

Gates open Friday March 16th at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday March 18th at 5:00pm.
Weekend passes for Adults is $30.00 and Children 12 and Younger are $5.00.
If you are only able to come for one day SUNDAY'S ONLY are $15.00 for Adults and $5.00 for Children 12 and younger.
Trail ride Saturday morning leaves from the back North gate at 10:00am. This is
a 20 mile ride make sure you have enough gas and beverages for the ride.
Saturday night 8:00pm. "The TOM JACKSON Band" formerly with "Hey Jr." This will
be a GREAT show come and dance until Midnight!
There will be food and clothing vendors in the park as usual.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Shotgun

Hopefully the old lady will go with me to this one.
;)

mudrider

i heard there is going to be someone out there who is renting golf carts is this true?

Mr. Fixit

I have GOT to make one of these events some day.

HVYHLR53

2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

Yes, you heard right. We will have a new vendor at the park that will be renting gas powered golf carts. They can be used on the trail rides and around the park however, not in the mud. I think He will be ready for the next event. We don't have His price list yet. I know He will be renting by the Hour, Day and Weekend.

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Shotgun

Thats an awesome idea. Will bring in some people who have nothing to ride.

hellison

The golf cart vendor sounds GREAT...however after seeing how some inconsiderate people left their camps at Muddy Gras I can already see the drunk ones in the mud with the rented golf carts and the GC Vendor leaving after the first weekend...I hope I am wrong but I can see the writing on the wall with this one....  ???
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/hellison/Adult%20Pictures/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D

This man is a very experienced business man. I think He has all of that covered.
Just like when you rent a Jet Ski. Driver's License, Credit card, etc. He really is in
it for the long run and wants to make it work. I think He will be here starting this
weekend.

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

redtree511

I am hopefully coming down again this weekend.  I was wondering where the trail ride will meet up exactly.  Is it near the back again, & will there be ways around the deep mud again??  I have a sport bike so I cannot get into the real deep stuff.

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Patricia Pearce

 ;D

Yes, Back North double gates. Saturday marning 10:00am. You will be able to go around the mud.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

redtree511

Who else from here is going??  Maybe we can all meet up.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

zin

I might run out there after work tommorrow.....

cya in the mud!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com