Croom this weekend 3/9 & 3/10

Started by Inyourdraft2000, March 06, 2007, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

Anyone from here going to be there? Hope to see yall out there.......
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

eldiablo64

me and banshee-nick might go saturday,supposed to be great weather.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

jamesb18cjdm

07' Raptor 700R
06' F250
03' R6
94' Integra RS

Inyourdraft2000

Cool, the weather site said cloudy and possible rain Saturday evening!!!!!!
Hopefully it isn't dry out there,,,,,love to ride right after the rain packs in the dirt....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

1FasterBlaster

  I may go Sunday.I'll be in the Pitt up front.Yellow/Blk/Red LTZ400 w/ number 38c on it.

novadave

Me and 2 friend will be there sunday. 2 yfz450 and a z400
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

1FasterBlaster

I'll try to find you.I'll be in the Pitt up front.

atvtrailer

il be there tomarrow(sunday, il probly be parked up in the front pit with chino(scratchupbangupboy) i have a red dodge ext cab 4x4 with a atvflorida sticker above the toolbox and a black 450r, stop by if u see us
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

I'm gonna try and get there when the gates open.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com