am I the only one that LOVES the cold?

Started by Ida_Mann, March 06, 2007, 02:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Don't get me wrong, I love living in FL, but when it gets cold like this, I LOVE it,,,,,,,I mean I really love it,,,,,tonight, I sleep here in Deltona with the windows OPEN!!!

It's already 67 degrees inside the house and I don't care.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

I like it for sleeping, But thats it !!!!!!!
I am so sick of the COLD, I hated working in the SNOW !!!!! BUT , I did enjoy plowing the snow with my truck !!!!! Made GOOD money doing it too !!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Crashking

born and raised floridian right here and i love the cold

but being up here in pa right now... the cold isn't that great anymore.... the high over the next few days is about 32* with the lows down to 9*

gearhead400

i love the cold for about a week, then im done with it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ida_Mann

yeah,,,,after spending about three days in the cold,,,,I'm DONE.

I gotta get to a point where I can warm back up,,,,but after that I'm ready to cool again.

I couldn't live up north,,,,,other than living around yankees, it's too dang cold.

I'd end up having to drink heavily and often,,,,,oh wait....;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

i love it too. people think im crazy that i love it so much and ive been in florida my whole life. it does get old after a while, but after about a hour of 95 degree weather with 2000% humidity im ready for a arctic blast (or whatever they call harsh cold fronts). i cant stand the summer here.

kickflip42585

I'm all about the cold, I was born and raised in this State, but after a while I get sick of sweating to death. Bring on the cold but keep the sun out.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

sykolincoln

no prob!! cold is cool! I was born and raised in the south side of Chicago, so the cold down here is like a cool breez!!! lol!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Mr. Fixit

I spent four years in Caribou Maine.Worked on B-52's on the flightline when it was 70 below,so I'm done with cold weather.

USFfishing

I love the cold.  I wont go camping unless its cold or cool.  aint nothing more miserable than riding all day and coming back to camp and getting into a hot tent
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

backinsaddle

I'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat, bring on the snow!!!

Fox17

Quote from: backinsaddle on March 06, 2007, 03:40:09 PM
I'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat, bring on the snow!!!


i would too. thats the most awesome place on earth.

Chillinthemost

I hate being cold. If I had plenty of water and a gun, I could survive no problem in the wild in a hot climate. If I had plenty of water and a gun and had to survive in the wild where it was cold, I would use the gun to shoot myself.
  Not saying I dont love air conditioning. I dont mind sweating all day long, whether working or playing but you MUST have AC at night.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1FasterBlaster

   I like it as long as it doesn't go below 50 degrees.After that I have to have some warmth.Riding in the cold is awesome though.Bring it on!!

Mr. Fixit

Nothing better than smacking a finger on an engine block when it's cold out.

qt314nfla

This cold is not my favorite.  I wanted to get away from that cold crap.  Cold is a 4 letter word and my mommy told me those are bad.

GrlNextDoor

I am in heaven.  I absolutely love the cold weather. 

Mr. Fixit

I've been snow skiing in Canada when it was 20 below (and I was only24).One pass and then to the lodge for a couple bloodymary's.Young and stupid, but know old and smart.Right QT?

qt314nfla

Quote from: Mr. Fixit on March 07, 2007, 12:40:18 AM
I've been snow skiing in Canada when it was 20 below (and I was only24).One pass and then to the lodge for a couple bloodymary's.Young and stupid, but know old and smart.Right QT?

Now that's my idea of skiing.  Let me know next time you go. haha!

Mr. Fixit

I wish I could remember all the skiing trips we did.I'll tell you more at the rally.

Lukeidiot

96 Mustang GT 5-30-10 to Current
99 Mustang (current) 9-20-09 to 5-30-10
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 12-29-07 to 9-19-09
03' GSXR600      (sold) 5-27-07 to 12-27-07
05' Honda 450r   (sold) 4-24-07 to 5-27-07
01' Honda 400ex (sold)
00' Honda 300ex (sold)


k.p.

i love the cold except when im standing at the bus stop and its 42 degrees. and i have a buzzcut so my ears freeze.other than that...windows open and all fans on high