Has anyone had there wheeler seized by the police?

Started by USFfishing, March 06, 2007, 02:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USFfishing

I wanted to ask around if there was anyone who actually had there 4wheeler confiscated by the police for riding where they shouldnt have. 
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

USFfishing

07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

USFfishing

I always here people talking about how it could happen,  I wanted to here from the people that it happened too.  How did you get caught and if you got it back and everything in between.  Very curious about it.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

bigscrub79

I went to the impound yard at night and took them back.


I was just messing around, I haven't had any quads confiscated because I try my hardest to not ride in illegal areas, therefore I dint have that problem.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

USFfishing

If I had mine taken I would impound them back too.  Thats alot of money... Thats cool.. I am just curious on who it has happened tool,  other than getting hit or wrecking it is a big ATV fear.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Mr. Fixit

I had 2 impounded and the guy in charge of the impound yard was conveniently not available to release them for 27 days.It cost me $1200,yes one thousand two hundred dollars to get them back.

 

USFfishing

yikes
where you riding on someone elses property or riding on the road?
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Mr. Fixit

A future subdivision. Was arrested for evadding and attemting to allude. Lake county sherriff lied his a$$ off. lied on my report on his typed report then lied in the deposition. Three different stories.After impound fees,bond and lawyer total bill was around $6000 for a $250 trespassing ticket.

USFfishing

thats a shame.  If they want to get you they will.  Becuase you fled it made it a felony I gues, and your 4wheeler was used in felony and impounded just like a car.  that sucks.  Sorry for all that.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Mr. Fixit

I was behind the cop trying to catch him. He lied and said I was in front of him. After the district attorney read his reports and heard his depo she found he was an idiot and dropped the charge.

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

shirah86

weve impouded quite a few mostly people riding them on roads, and a few stolen ones

USFfishing

I deffinately understand riding them on the roads.  That is not smart.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

USFfishing

Quote from: USFfishing on March 06, 2007, 06:54:21 PM
I deffinately understand riding them on the roads.  That is not smart.
If you ride on the road what is that considered by the law,, is it a felony, moving violation?  What would the person be charged with? and do you lose your license?
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

hondarider95

Mr. Fixit, what neighborhood were you riding in? I live in Montverde, and we go riding all the time, and normally we dont run into the police but when we do, we normally run for it. You got me thinking now that you said you got your bikes impounded and all. Are or were you a minor at the time? Every time I have actually stopped for a cop, they are real nice, and just say go home or dont ride in that area.

Mr. Fixit

I was back in the sand pit where the Hills of Minneola subdivision is going in.

hondarider95

Is that that neighbor hood going in on turkey farm? Do you ever go ridding, around sugarloaf mt. rd, or 561?

rancher4lyfe

When i was pulled over i was riding to my house in the grass on the side of the road.Cop lied saying i was swerving between cars and popping wheelies when i was cruising 4th gear! Got reckless driving and driving w/o license had to do 25 hours community service and 8 hours of driving school!
LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST

Eric5555

ive gotten caught riding in this field by my house and the cop just said to go home
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Mr. Fixit

Yes sugarloaf.You can still ride ther but not near 561.That is all owned by Family Dynamics and they are subbing out LCSO to give everyone who rides there trespassing tickets.

hondarider95

Where at on 561? I ride all around the turnpike. Everywhere from turkey farm to sugarloaf, and we have even gone to lake apopka before. I notice there are often cops at that white sand pit, where triple e turns into a paved road. And across 561 at that clay pit. Do you know where I am talking about? I really dont see cops anywhere else.

They actually put up a gate on sugarloaf mt. rd. but there are still like 5 more ways in there.

Were exactly is hills of minneola?

trx#9

I heard MOTOCROSS MAVERICK was riding at a cemetry at 2:oo am. Wearing a Dress with high heels with a male blow up doll on back while getting pulled over by the police. The police only seized his doll, otherwise know as the ICE MAN (doll). It cost him over 600 dollars to get him back. Rumor has it he was on his way back from the Fussy Pickle. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

USFfishing

Quote from: trx#9 on March 06, 2007, 09:47:21 PM
I heard MOTOCROSS MAVERICK was riding at a cemetry at 2:oo am. Wearing a Dress with high heels with a male blow up doll on back while getting pulled over by the police. The police only seized his doll, otherwise know as the ICE MAN (doll). It cost him over 600 dollars to get him back. Rumor has it he was on his way back from the Fussy Pickle. ;)

nice
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q