DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT THE BALLANCE CONTROVERSY???

Started by hondajohn69, March 05, 2007, 06:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondajohn69

I HEARD FROM A FRIEND WHO RACES GNCC THAT BILL BALLANCE WAS PROTESTED FOR SOME SORT OF ILLEAGEL FRAME.THATS ALL I KNOW RIGHT NOW.IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE ABOUT IT PLEASE POST IT.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Thats prolly bull, why would he need an illegal frame?  Hes a factory yamaha rider and how do you have an illegal frame anyways
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

trx#9

Make one out of titanium and paint it so it looks like stock. That would be a huge advantage! :N
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

hondajohn69

RAD 700R SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE HE QUESTIONS ME!!

YFZ450-Tampa

I saw his quad, and it has a mod on the bottom front  of the frame, where the "A" arms bolt in to, on the regular frames there is like 1 1/2 or 2 inch distance between the tubes that form the frame, on Ballance's the tubes are tougether, but it was like that at the Atv EXPO, and anybody said anything, now that he won (what a sorprisse) they come with that BS, on the rules they accept gusset the frames and so on, I don't think this lil mod, would be a factor to win or loose a race, that guy will win it on any quad it is skils and preparation more then any other factor, just my 2 cents
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

hondajohn69

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT SOMEONE DID PROTEST.THATS ALL I KNEW.

xr100racer


YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

RAD 450r

Quote from: hondajohn69 on March 05, 2007, 07:33:21 PM
RAD 700R SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE HE QUESTIONS ME!!

Why, I am sincerely sorry :bow.gif  I was caught up in the moment.  I will spell better and think out my posts more throughly next time only if you TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

hondajohn69


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com