HOMESTED/ Florida City This Weekend?

Started by 300exstangboy, December 15, 2004, 04:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hummpty

Yeah, I was out there on SAT behind the track. There were 5 of us.  we had some issues with one of the rides so we had to cut the trail ride short.
Beware the Rooster!

yfz450rider

i went on friday... with about 7 atv's.... we were the only ones there.. so we had da place 2 ourselfs 8)

raptorboy954

hey the next time u guys ride is it cool if i go with maybe one more atv. thanks

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

yfz450rider

were prob goin this weekend... if you want give me ur # ill call you up if anything..

ohh and.. do u live close 2 homestead?

raptorboy954

i live in broward. right off of I-75 and Miramar parkway. do u know where thats at??   my numbers 954-665-1788

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

yfz450rider

yea thats like a 1 1/2 hour drive from here...  i live on 344th street florida city close to humps... if i ride on sat.. ill give u a call on friday... wats ur name? im ruperto, my boyz call me beto.. ill halla at u if we go ;)

raptorboy954

my name is DANIEL. my BOis call me DANIEL lol jp bro. yea give me a call.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Hummpty

Hey, meand my crew might ride there this weekend.  If you want, hit me up on my email, jalvar16@fiu.edu
Beware the Rooster!

yfz450rider

QuoteHey, meand my crew might ride there this weekend.  If you want, hit me up on my email, jalvar16@fiu.edu

were u live by?

Eworm

We went on Sunday and all got warnings

raptorboy954

whos up for riding this weekend. anyone interested let me know

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Hummpty

Im in Kendal, we might go out there on sat, depending on our hangovers...
Beware the Rooster!

raptorboy954

ohh im not going to be able to ride sat or sunday. maybe friday but not sure

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

dirty2

Where do I go on this site to get the map ???
I'm planing on going this weekend
I would like to have an Idea of the area

yfz450rider

#64
QuoteWhere do I go on this site to get the map ???
I'm planing on going this weekend
I would like to have an Idea of the area

the place is big but i doubt youll get lost..

raptorboy954

yea is anyone planning on going this weekend

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

dirty2

Hey Raptorboy I'm going to go on 03/19 Saturday
me and two more rides two atv and one dirtbike
lets meet up. Let me know at what time you are going

DS650

QuoteIm in Kendal, we might go out there on sat, depending on our hangovers...

Where you do the guys with a pick up?If you were i was the one parked in front of you guys with a White Van...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2004 Grizzly 660-Stock
2001 Banshee-Mods  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hummpty

yep that was us, the grey pickup with the trailer.  I'm going out there tonight, so if you see us just give a holla, everyone calls me hummpty.......
Beware the Rooster!

raptorboy954

naw dirty im not going to be able to ride 3/19 :-/ soccer game. probably going during the week though. will let u posted

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com