Vizio tvs.

Started by Fox17, March 03, 2007, 01:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17


Ida_Mann

you get what you pay for on those,,,no personal experience, but I know people that do and they aint the greatest, but it is a plasma.

Quality freaks will scoff at them, but if you just want a decent TV to hang on the wall and be out of the way,,,,there ya go.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mongo

I think you will be happier if you get a low end Brand Name unit. I bought a Phillips and it had a problem (would just turn off for no reason) and the part did not come in within a short amount of time. So after 9 months of using this TV, they sent me a new upgraded model.

You DO get what you pay for. You get a plasma for a low price vrs. Quality and Service

All IMPO

Mongo
Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!

jpease

usually the contrast ratio are not very good and video processing is subpar.  Clean HD looks good providing it doesn't have to much dark scenes and because of poor video processor performance regular tv looks pretty bad.

my .02$

reelcountry

I have a 46" LCD in my restaurant.It's been on for 10-12 hrs a day since January.No probs but my eyes may not be as sharp as some.

bighitter

They are suprisingly good for the cost of the units, they are not the best but for the cost for most people it is more than enough.

Islandbreeze07

This is an old thread BUT I want to say the Vizio is pretty good! Boost it with HD stuff and maximize with whatever you have. I am still so happy with the TV. I would recommend this to anyone who could afford one, but staying on the low end. We got ours on Black Friday shopping 2006
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores