Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Started by Young Gun, March 02, 2007, 02:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun



http://www.fox.com/areyousmarter

New TV show that appears after American Idol.  You'd be surprised what you do not know.

:dunno.gif
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AintSkeered

Seeing as how it's long been said that the average person knows no more than your average fifth grader, the show was inevitable. It helps us understand how we keep coming up with the kind of elected officials we do and why you should never have a jury trial if you can avoid it.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Young Gun

I watched only for about 3 questions which were:

What species of bear is the largest (1st grade material)

Name the states that border the Pacific Ocean (2nd grade material)

True or False: Stratus clouds are higher than Cirrus clouds (2nd grade material)

It's basically a cheap knock-off of Who wants to be a millionaire except it has categories from 1st grade material to 2nd grade varying from science to math to geography and anything else.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

   I watched an episode too.I got four out of five questions right.I like Foxworthy, but I didn't find it to be very amusing.Just another game show.

Bigscrb15

i dont like the show, makes me feel stupid.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."