Some vid from sunday

Started by VelociRaptor350, March 14, 2005, 09:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelociRaptor350

Me and a few buddies got bored so we decided to get some video of us messing around:

Justin flipping his yfz:
http://www.free.liquidexploit.com/actic32/VelociRaptor350's%20Vid's/MVI_0099.AVI
Me doing some doughnuts:
http://www.free.liquidexploit.com/actic32/VelociRaptor350's%20Vid's/MVI_0100.AVI
Top speed runs:
http://www.free.liquidexploit.com/actic32/VelociRaptor350's%20Vid's/MVI_0106.AVI


Just copy and paste the whole url, i can't get the links to work.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

dreth

thats cool! tell the camera man to watchout for that sun

cain73

I give it a 7.5 - good spin radius but he didn't get full rotation on the flip, and the dismount needs a little work  :D
Cool vids.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

jandccnfl

Must be some good videos, because I keep getting bandwidth exceeded messages from the links.  

I'll try again later.

Have Fun,
     Jim

VelociRaptor350

Cain i have another vid of the same kid, same yfz, another flip, same day, but alot of profanity was used that time so i didn't post it. ;D
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Muddbuggy

Now as a judge....how can I give a score on the stunts, if you guys have EXCEEDED THE BAND WIDTH [smiley=angry2.gif]  d@nm I wish I could see the videos..

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Chuck_Norris

got error message, bandwidth exceeded ???

VelociRaptor350

I know it sucks im trying to see what i can do about it, i had the vid hosted through a friend's ftp site, im waiting for him to get online.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

VelociRaptor350

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

VelociRaptor350

#9
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Muddbuggy

Cool videos...I agree with cain, his dismount needs some work. ;D

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com